Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I watched this - and loveeed itπŸ˜› its a web series with sarcastic take on gender inequality and oppression of women lol!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NgvxN9RJSg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MOFxlynwqw[/YOUTUBE]

the third part is out too..will check that out today😳
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Vivek just shared this, they r going for there final performance, I can c sanaya jai, and 3 ppl above them which I think is mohit marischa and one dancing partner for mohit, so may be shamita got eliminated first...
MaxMayfield thumbnail
^^ faisal's attire is similar to his first performance though..?πŸ˜• or is it different..
phew Id be happy if shamita isnt in top 3 lol!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Shilpa shetty has come to jhalak! :O
and from sanaya's side, her IPK team is coming..

so for faisal who would be there?
_zari_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Shilpa shetty has come to jhalak! :O

and from sanaya's side, her IPK team is coming..

so for faisal who would be there?

From where did u get this news
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zari_

From where did u get this news

manish paul's insta/ twitter update..saw pic too of his with shetty sisters..
_zari_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

manish paul's insta/ twitter update..saw pic too of his with shetty sisters..

Haan I just saw, don't know why they have given dress to faisal which they have worn before πŸ˜•, this is the finals, at least is me to kanjoosi nahi karte..
Edited by _zari_ - 9 years ago
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hila!! all these discussions and me not even part of it!!! Let me jump straight in...bhashan wala post...I actually laughed when I read it...yes each point was against Faisu and it had to be ...other two are just fillers...they need to be in it to fill the slot that's it...I am actually amazed at their insecurity...If they are so confidence of their favourite's popularity and vote pulling power they wouldn't make such posts..sach baat toh yeah hai ki people who's coming out in support of faisu and openly making videos have created a balancing problem for them !!! woh kya hai...ha dharti ka gurutwakarshan achanak badh gaya hai...toh cheeze muh se girne lagi hai..dimaag ka koi control nahi reh gaya hai...I am toh going to sit back and watch in glee their discomfort(chatphtahat) cause when he wins and I hope and pray he does...I will open a thread to dance around each of those comments...pakka promise...

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hila!! all these discussions and me not even part of it!!! Let me jump straight in...bhashan wala post...I actually laughed when I read it...yes each point was against Faisu and it had to be ...other two are just fillers...they need to be in it to fill the slot that's it...I am actually amazed at their insecurity...If they are so confidence of their favourite's popularity and vote pulling power they wouldn't make such posts..sach baat toh yeah hai ki people who's coming out in support of faisu and openly making videos have created a balancing problem for them !!! woh kya hai...ha dharti ka gurutwakarshan achanak badh gaya hai...toh cheeze muh se girne lagi hai..dimaag ka koi control nahi reh gaya hai...I am toh going to sit back and watch in glee their discomfort(chatphtahat) cause when he wins and I hope and pray he does...I will open a thread to dance around each of those comments...pakka promise...

Woahhh! Bang on babe!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

and when and if that happens..

_zari_ thumbnail
Sister got 40 , after all Bollywood star is here , ye toh hona hi tha 🀒