Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Krupluz - thank u re <3 ur friend, prinam wali no😉
yeah what happened to MM, why did he in the first place go ahead with rishta that was brought by marwar folks🤣 atleast I for a very long time thought, everybody was fooling around and playing prank with pratap and ajab was going to make a grand confession of her feelings, just like pratap had done once, in front of everyone and give him a major surprise😆 but yahan toh sab bloopers hi bloopers they :p

Aditi - uff JB-pratap moments <3 yeah sorry it was a mixup..like kruplu said..JB is awesomeee <3 I love love this particular scene where she breaks down in ancestral hall and shouts at pratap and the ancestors about his sacrifices..that was just OUT OF THE WORLD <3 rajshree! powerhouse!

Krupali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah what happened to MM, why did he in the first place go ahead with rishta that was brought by marwar folks🤣 atleast I for a very long time thought, everybody was fooling around and playing prank with pratap and ajab was going to make a grand confession of her feelings, just like pratap had done once, in front of everyone and give him a major surprise😆 but yahan toh sab bloopers hi bloopers they :p

Aditi - uff JB-pratap moments <3 yeah sorry it was a mixup..like kruplu said..JB is awesomeee <3 I love love this particular scene where she breaks down in ancestral hall and shouts at pratap and the ancestors about his sacrifices..that was just OUT OF THE WORLD <3 rajshree! powerhouse!

haan ji..! sahi pakde hein..!! 😛 😆

MM... I thought, UD RMD might hv threatened him or nythng like that but... 🥱
amm.. I never expected a grand confession or any sch public announcement frm Ajab since I don't think it goes with her character.. and that's why I was happy at that time with whatever we hd got!
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ahhh! Hiral that was very well executed scene...there was high emotional quotient associated with that scene and all actors were just outstandingly brilliant, however what remains with me is beauty of subtle but endearingly wonderful eye movements or facial expressions where things are conveyed without uttering a word...

Take a scene between Pratap and JB and Panna Tai when they are heading back to Talati and there is this commotion suddenly when UB is passing through the same road...and of course Pratap being himself wants to go and greet his father and is stopped by JB in the nick of time...confused and perplexed he starts question JB about why he can't go and meet his father...and JB not wanting to provide explanation just diverts him to fetch water...look at Pratap's expression towards Panna Tai at this moment...they are just so bang on...there is this half-hearted smile towards Panna Tai as attempts to get off the cart...there is this confused look in his eyes about JB's firm stoppage and very subtle sadness about missing his father...I don't really have words to express that moment but for me this was a brilliant and outstanding portrayal of a loving son ...eagerly wanting to see his dad...denied of the pleasure by unrelenting mother who's chooses to keep reasons to herself...ahh...I can go on and on...but will stop here...

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ajab toh aisi thi tabhi..kya pata sach mai pebbles kha jaati😳😆

he gave for totamal hiru 🤣
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Ahhh! Hiral that was very well executed scene...there was high emotional quotient associated with that scene and all actors were just outstandingly brilliant, however what remains with me is beauty of subtle but endearingly wonderful eye movements or facial expressions where things are conveyed without uttering a word...

Take a scene between Pratap and JB and Panna Tai when they are heading back to Talati and there is this commotion suddenly when UB is passing through the same road...and of course Pratap being himself wants to go and greet his father and is stopped by JB in the nick of time...confused and perplexed he starts question JB about why he can't go and meet his father...and JB not wanting to provide explanation just diverts him to fetch water...look at Pratap's expression towards Panna Tai at this moment...they are just so bang on...there is this half-hearted smile towards Panna Tai as attempts to get off the cart...there is this confused look in his eyes about JB's firm stoppage and very subtle sadness about missing his father...I don't really have words to express that moment but for me this was a brilliant and outstanding portrayal of a loving son ...eagerly wanting to see his dad...denied of the pleasure by unrelenting mother who's chooses to keep reasons to herself...ahh...I can go on and on...but will stop here...

Bfully explained aditi, in fact even before praja happened I really enjoyed mrp and its characters, for eg surtan Singh, he is definitely my favorite villian even today I remember all his scenes 😆, sajja bai shakti each of them were excellent in there respective roles ...
enchanted23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Kamu...

Hiru ki successor is aditi DI

hahaha successor kyun bhai...hum dono saath saath nahi comment ker sakte kya😆
enchanted23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zari_

Bfully explained aditi, in fact even before praja happened I really enjoyed mrp and its characters, for eg surtan Singh, he is definitely my favorite villian even today I remember all his scenes 😆, sajja bai shakti each of them were excellent in there respective roles ...

Hi Zari...for me this entire journey till episode 290 seems magical...yes Praja plays a big part in it...but Ajabde was introduced only in episode 168 i think before that too there were so many scenes I just fell in complete awe of and majority of share goes to Rani maa and unka aagyakaari beta Pratap...I just love the convo between mother and son in episode 7 where pratap comes and asks his mother about the fear in the air and first like any other mother she is concerned about him being up at that time and then very gently she transforms herself from a caring,doting and loving mom to maharani of Mevad...she answers all his question even awkward ones with so much patience,perseverance and like a true rajput veerangna there is no shying away from truth...he is born a warrior just like his father...his day of reckoning will come but he has to wait for his turn...I just love Pratap's raising of eyes in questioning look when she says this...there is so much of trust and respect between this duo...not just love ...Pratap actually revered his Raani Ma...and rightly so...where would you find a mother talking to her son about possible loss of her husband in a battle so calmly and firmly...beautifully enacted,conceived and presented scene👏
Edited by enchanted23 - 9 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm just wondering how clever the CVs really are. Just to make Phool's track look and seem as true as possible, they are adding all these flashbacks so we the wonderful audience can't even say "this never happened!"
I wonder how "great" they plan to make this PraPhool saga considering they are even willing to make all these flashbacks. We only got one flashback (Mamrath-ji's death)

On the side we also have SM who has gotten a haircut recently. 😆 All of this for Phool, has Adaa Khan officially been selected to be that lucky actress?
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

Hershey - I hope so too..its about time now😳 btw srimanthudu is killing it⭐️? I want to watch an MB movie in cinema this time..😳

+++++++++++++++++
Zari - wowww roshu in a new show😲👏 daily soap? vaada sounds like an interesting title..and her look in it seems to be of a..m not finding the right word..a bright cheerful girl from a modest background? hope she is one of the leads and not some supporting character😳

phews, we have quite a lot of stuff to look forward to now😳🥳

++++++++++++++++++++
Vishal and faisal look so cool! OMG pralal days☺️🤣 Vishu is now finally looking like a 20 year old😛

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hiru I'm currently going through to the previous thread so bear with me 😆 No I haven't seen it yet, but I'm definitely seeing it in theaters, hopefully this weekend. I didn't get a chance this past weekend, things got a bit busy 😆 From what I'm hearing in the reviews, the movie is great and Shruti-MB's chemistry is amazing, they should pair up more often.
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail

pinky is back too🤗

kammu yes grown up phool will be back soon 😆 aashka said in her new IV..they are trying to bring back trps with new love interest and shakti back..its a must read..I loved what aashka said about faisal in it😳

I want the link to this IV!!

I wonder if the marriage between Pratap and Phool (if it is preleap) is the "accidental" marriage where Pratap's blood unknowingly gets on Phool's maang and both Pratap/Ajab don't know.