Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

193980 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Mona is a good dancer and she has improved a lot. I personally like her too. But it is also a fact that some of us after watching all the dances on the show think that Shveta is better. Please don't pick on one single member.

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

true even i feel the same

Again the reasons stated are anythign but the dance!!!! Why wasnt the criteria mentioned in Jhalak Dikhla Ja that participants here will not be judged on dance but will be judged on the fact that you should be warm and nice...(As Mermaid puts it, rename the show to, "Warmth dikhla Ja, Niceness Dikhla Ja" ๐Ÿ‘), you should not sound or look artificial !! absolutely absurd!!!

This is a competition and any competitive spirit involves desperation to win!!!! when has it been the case that you were in a competition and u never thought about winning!! whats wrong in being desperate to win in a COMPETITION!!!! If one is not desperate then that person should not participate in a COMPETITION....One is better off in a solo dance SHOW rather than a COMPETITION!!!!

And who says Mona is not DESPERATE!! What do you thing her BF and she is doing?? They are going to malls along with Band of Boys and appealing each and every person to vote for Mona....If thats not desperation than what is!!!

Dancingdoll thumbnail

That was never the question!! The emphasis was on the fact that IF you think Mona is a good DANCER (and not counting the nice, warmth human being factor but just dance) then vote for her and If you think Shveta is that vote for shveta!!!

The point to be considered is DANCE and DANCE ALONE!!!!!!

Other excuses are mere excuses!!!

insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Again the reasons stated are anythign but the dance!!!! Why wasnt the criteria mentioned in Jhalak Dikhla Ja that participants here will not be judged on dance but will be judged on the fact that you should be warm and nice...(As Mermaid puts it, rename the show to, "Warmth dikhla Ja, Niceness Dikhla Ja" ๐Ÿ‘), you should not sound or look artificial !! absolutely absurd!!!

This is a competition and any competitive spirit involves desperation to win!!!! when has it been the case that you were in a competition and u never thought about winning!! whats wrong in being desperate to win in a COMPETITION!!!! If one is not desperate then that person should not participate in a COMPETITION....One is better off in a solo dance SHOW rather than a COMPETITION!!!!

And who says Mona is not DESPERATE!! What do you thing her BF and she is doing?? They are going to malls along with Band of Boys and appealing each and every person to vote for Mona....If thats not desperation than what is!!!

Totaly second that๐Ÿ‘..Everyone wants to win,and they must want to win,this being a competition.....

Such reasons just pique the Shveta fans more,when people never seem to look at dance,but all other factors๐Ÿ˜ญ

luckyleo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very interesting...... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mona seems to be far too popular among everyone... Good luck to her.

Its in all fairness that a part of the prize money is given to the choreographers. after all, its their efforts which transformed these non-dancers into dancers.

insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The choreographers would be paid by SONY....and if the 50 lakhs is to equally shared between the choreographer and the participant,that rule should have been laid down before the contest started,and it should have been made mandatory,and not left to the participants' decision..because once left to the participants,wanting to sheel out,and not wanting to is their prerogative,and no one can plunge their noses into other people's prerogative(applies to Pooja bedi)

In Nach Baliye,each couple are paid an initial sum of 16 lakhs to participate,and for each new round,they get 5 lakhs...The choreographer is Paid 5 lakhs in the beginning,and with each new round,2 lakhs...and the prize money of 50 lakhs is for the couple,and 25 lakhs for the choreographer

Thus the participants do not need to shell out money for the choreographer from their pockets,Sony should pay them...This 2 lakhs is a matter of personal choice,if someone wants to give,they will...and BTW,even mona hasnt committed๐Ÿ˜›....and this article speaks only about the "winning money" and that the "winner" would give the money....thus meaning whoever wins should give the choreographer 2 lakhs out of the 50 lakhs..thus Its all upto Mona and shveta,who are the finalists..Infact Pooja bedi shouldnt even be speaking about this,as she was eliminated in the very first round๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Whether you like it or not and accept it or not, people who watch such shows don't just vote on the skill set displayed by a person. they vote on how much they like that person, how that person behaves etc. For eg look at Nach Baliye, Hiten/Gauri are such bad dancers but they get maximum votes because people like them as a couple.

Reality shows are not judged on dancing or singing skills alone, people relate to the competetor on a personal level and then decide whether they like or dislike them. Look at Saregama, Vineet was a better singer than Debojit, yet Debojit won because whole of Assam was voting for him. Suppose you come to know that Mona is a terrible person and mistreats her choreographer/spotboy/hairdreser etc. Would you still vote for her because she dances well?? I would not and so would hordes of other people. Same goes for Shveta. So everyone should accept that people will form their personal opinions and vote accordingly, not just on their dancing skills.

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder why people makes shows that say on the board "that they are dance competitions" and end up thinking the nicest personality should win? It's nice to have a good personality, if it were personality test. It's a dance competition and if Shweta is better, she deserves to be the winner, whoever and however she is...It's like almost the same with every competition ie. Nach Baliye is doing the same thing, should've been called Chemistry/Best Looking Competion!
- This is just my personal opinion, not pointed at anyone!

- Thanks for the article! ๐Ÿ˜›

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

What do the choreographers get in the end otherwise? ๐Ÿ˜•

fame.

Word Count: 1

Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Whether you like it or not and accept it or not, people who watch such shows don't just vote on the skill set displayed by a person. they vote on how much they like that person, how that person behaves etc. For eg look at Nach Baliye, Hiten/Gauri are such bad dancers but they get maximum votes because people like them as a couple.

Reality shows are not judged on dancing or singing skills alone, people relate to the competetor on a personal level and then decide whether they like or dislike them. Look at Saregama, Vineet was a better singer than Debojit, yet Debojit won because whole of Assam was voting for him. Suppose you come to know that Mona is a terrible person and mistreats her choreographer/spotboy/hairdreser etc. Would you still vote for her because she dances well?? I would not and so would hordes of other people. Same goes for Shveta. So everyone should accept that people will form their personal opinions and vote accordingly, not just on their dancing skills.

You are right MithiBani, I do not like it!!! We know this is what public does and we have seen the public opinion right here in IF!!! and that is why we are asking people to change this attitude because this is WRONG!!! The criteria should be DANCE and only DANCE!!!! This show is not about being a Good Human Being!!! The concept here is changed by people completely!!!

Plus I have heard the same rumours about shveta as you all have and I am not denying the rumours and I am not affirming them!!!!! Because frankly it does not matter to me what kinda human is she.....and who has given us credentials to judge someone...Noone is perfect!!!! Why do you think there are so many shveta's supporters???? They too have heard the same stories as you have but not all have given hay to these stories as what counts is that she can DANCE well!!! and this competition is all about Dance!!!

You asked me, "suppose I come to know that Mona is a terrible person, would I vote for her", Let me tell you, this is what I have heard about shveta and I would still vote for her....Because Dancing skills do not go on the basis of your character!!! When nature has seperated the Dancing skill from the character of a human being, then why are we being illogical and fools to club both of them!!!

There are many ppl who are posting messages to make ppl aware that Hiten and Gauri should be voted out!!!! That means there are ppl who understand that this is wrong!!! So, I would not say that the public in general is like this but yes, most of us are fools to mix these feelings!!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 17 years ago