Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_miz_cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
"In the past three months, Longi and I have worked very hard. If I win, I would like to give something to him, but I don't want to disclose it. It's a very personal thing. For me, Longi means more than anybody right now."

this really was a very misleading title coz shveta said it was a personal thing n she chose not to disclose it so we dont noy the truth. n she even said that she would like to give him something and for her he means more than anybody else rite now. Who knows wat she wants to give him , it coul dbe something worth more or less.
lil_miz_cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and for those of u who r saying she commented for mona, she dint.
"We called Shveta to find out why she had issues with giving Rs 2 lakh to Longi. She said, "I don't want to comment on this. I discussed this
with Mona (Singh) and she too hasn't heard about this."

she was just clearing up wat happned here. coz if she says that she knows nothin about it then people wont believe her so she jus said that she discussed it with mona. wats the big deal in that? jus coz she discussed it wit her n said that mona 2 knows nothin about it y r u guys overreacting?

oh n please before anythin starts again please dont argue just because i said the word "overreacting" πŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Selina

I dunno.. I find them equally good. I'm cant even decide whose side I'm on!! πŸ˜†

well just forget it,its no use making some understand that different peoples choices are different.Maybe some feel or their conscience says that Mona is better so does that mean they are wrong just bcoz u didnt think so .

I am tired of exlaining this but they dont seem to get it so its best to just ignore and vote for the one who u felt performed the best

mhk9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

Everything isnt logical. Emotions play a key role in a person's choice. If someone I knew was part of JDJ.. I would vote for them.. not for any other contestant.. no matter how good they were. Same goes for Mona, perharps people cant connect with Shveta at the same level as they can with her.

Well said, I think I too did not uderstand the concept of "connecting with people before", I was feeling very bad during reality shows when weak contestants used to win. But now I agree that somehow the best contestants are seriously looking for judges approval and forget about the audience ! I mean when they perform you can feel that they are very attentive to judges more than public, and hence they end up losing. I hope one day a best contestant would realise this and I am sure they will win :)

Edited by mhk9 - 17 years ago
Selina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mhk9

Well said, I think I too did not uderstand the concept of "connecting with people before", I was feeling very bad during reality shows when weak contestants used to win. But now I agree that somehow the best contestants are seriously looking for judges approval and forget about the audience ! I mean when they perform you can feel that they are very attentive to judges more than public, and hence they end up losing. I hope one day a best contestant would realise this and I am sure they will win :)

That is soo true!!!

anonmember thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sony is soo kanjoos! Only 50 lacs for the winner?!! 😑 🀒
193980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

50 lacs is still a big amount in India and to these actors tooπŸ˜›. According to an article I read some time back, the highest paid actor is Ronit Roy and he gets approx. Rs.5-6 lacs per month. That still makes only around 70 lacs.

193980 thumbnail
This article just before the finals is in a poor taste and misleading. Hope the better dancer win.
Sharmii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sonyaee

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Maya*

This article just before the finals is in a poor taste and misleading. Hope the better dancer win.

EXACTLY my point! this is such a lowly half-baked article! it is not as if mona has promised 50% to tobby πŸ˜‰ but who'll read through?? Look at al the negative remarks about Shweta already?? 🀒

qt