Waiting for SHAHID KAPOOR!!! :D

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
I am kinnda surprise to not find any post on youngest judge Shahid Kapoor..!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Honestly, I am not the one, who would ever be interested in watching any reality shows.. for several reasons, But...
YAY!! I had been eagerly waiting for this one to start...

That's not for any Participant... But One of the Youngest Judge...!!!!

๐Ÿ‘Mr. Shahid Kapoor๐Ÿ‘

So, finally I can say YAY! I will be seeing him on small screen twice a day!!!!!
and Welcome Shahid to crazzy world of Small Screen...

๐Ÿ˜ณHappy Judging...๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›JUST WONDERING, ANY OTHER SHAHID KAPOOR FAN
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by shahsb_26 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post; Even the Fan Following of JDJ has been increased woh Shahid's Entry! Because Many times people dislikes MD Comments on the Contestants๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And Yeah! Will be very much Exited to see Shahid with KJ! He would be Rocking n Fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Obviously Shahid is the biggest attraction this season. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am waiting for Shahid judging and also dancing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. A HUGE SHAHID KAPOOR FAN. โญ๏ธ
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Not a huge shahid fan ...๐Ÿ˜ณ   But yeah I do like him especially his dancing style ๐Ÿ˜› n this is the first time we have a young heartthrob ever on jhalak so ya excited 2 see him judging the show n Iam sure kjo & shahid are gonna be very entertaining together ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sachinist-

Nice Post; Even the Fan Following of JDJ has been increased woh Shahid's Entry! Because Many times people dislikes MD Comments on the Contestants๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Yeah! Will be very much Exited to see Shahid with KJ! He would be Rocking n Fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yeah lol thanks.. I saw many posts on contestants..  but well as u said.. he has added some charm..though madhuri will be missed. ...
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Obviously Shahid is the biggest attraction this season. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am waiting for Shahid judging and also dancing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. A HUGE SHAHID KAPOOR FAN. โญ๏ธ

Yooo!!! Hi-Fi ...
yeahh well his it will be less of dancing...for that we need to wait for his upcoming movies.. ๐Ÿ˜† for now... just.time to entertain ourselves
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Yeah lol thanks.. I saw many posts on contestants..  but well as u said.. he has added some charm..though madhuri will be missed. ...

Yeah! Shahid will add too much Charm in the show๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just waiting for him and the Show to start๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mydesire786

Not a huge shahid fan ...๐Ÿ˜ณ   But yeah I do like him especially his dancing style ๐Ÿ˜› n this is the first time we have a young heartthrob ever on jhalak so ya excited 2 see him judging the show n Iam sure kjo & shahid are gonna be very entertaining together ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Entertainment????
Well that's gonna be everywhere ... be it in show or be it on forum... just waiting for it to.come... and hoping colors allow videos to be uploaded. ..
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This season only watching cause of him! Last time was excited for Jhalak when DD was participating. Last year, it sucked ... Hoping this year to be good!!
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

This season only watching cause of him! Last time was excited for Jhalak when DD was participating. Last year, it sucked ... Hoping this year to be good!!

Great to know that... someone is watching it just for him!  Like me...๐Ÿ˜‰