Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^okay here we go being adopted sisters again on the topic of Arij, she's way better than sumbul. Arij is good at roles like the one I mentioned, but sumbul is good at nothing, no offence to her fans, other than roag I couldn't sit through any of Her shiws , roag also was bearable because of FQ.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^okay here we go being adopted sisters again on the topic of Arij, she's way better than sumbul. Arij is good at roles like the one I mentioned, but sumbul is good at nothing, no offence to her fans, other than roag I couldn't sit through any of Her shiws , roag also was bearable because of FQ.

I have not watched many of Arij's drama..so may be I m misjudging her..but watched many sumbul's drama as I have ary and her dramas r keep going always one after another.. No variation I sometimes feel that watching same dramas with different names..her acting also does not have variation..her facial expressions r always same..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ Arij is not great but she's way better than sumbul.
arij Id also looking good in tum mere pass raho, she should pick more roles like this.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another great episode! The way Gogi laughs is more hilarious than the dialogues of this show πŸ˜† I laugh more at the way he laughs and talks.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I cannot stand Sumbul.. Arij is mehhh.. Sonya was ahmazing in Shikwa.. I haven't seen this show but she looks good from the promos I saw one of her telefilms where she played a similar bubbly character and she was pretty good in it..

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ Arij is not great but she's way better than sumbul.
arij Id also looking good in tum mere pass raho, she should pick more roles like this.

I love you for saying thisπŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
Awww! Poor Gogi has fallen for Farwa. I see Junaid too falling for Farwa in the near future.. though he's creepy. :/ The guy's weirdly obsessed with white colour and talks about the animals. Am I the only one who thinks that Sir Mustansar won't actually fall for Farwa.. I see him acting like a teacher and a close friend to her soon.
clockworknerd thumbnail
LOL Farwa confessed to her mother that she used to add sleeping pills in Sir's coffee πŸ˜† Junaid's soo creepy and so is Aasma :/ Not to mention, his obsession with white continues xD the drama's getting a bit serious, though. The bit where Farwa faked cries and begged Sir Mustansar to marry her was hilarious!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
I still dont get what the story is supposed to be about?! πŸ˜† But I love Soniyas acting. I hope she ends up with Gogi πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I still dont get what the story is supposed to be about?! πŸ˜† But I love Soniyas acting. I hope she ends up with Gogi πŸ˜†

Gogi tou mera favourite hai! The sir is too old for her πŸ˜†