Farwa ki ABC - *ing Sonia Hussan & Adnan Jaffar (on APlus) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont think these two would look good together!
I hope this show has a good story, and isnt just a comedy because that gets boring...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't like Sonia Hussain much, she overacts. The guy in the yellow is Ahmed Hassan, he is mostly seen in comedies. He is quite funny but he has done serious roles as well.

However, nothing else matters when Adnan Jaffer is in the show. I mean like hot damn. Oh dear... I will return after Ramadan.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Overacting ki dukaan lag rahi hai sonya, she was the best in shikwa, since then havent seen her do anything good.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I don't like Sonia Hussain much, she overacts. The guy in the yellow is Ahmed Hassan, he is mostly seen in comedies. He is quite funny but he has done serious roles as well.

However, nothing else matters when Adnan Jaffer is in the show. I mean like hot damn. Oh dear... I will return after Ramadan.

Adnan Jaffar is really good. I like him also! I LOVE his voice. I don't mind Sonia actually lol. She's going overboard in the teasers here with her crying but I've liked her in whatever I've seen of her onscreen so far. I just hope the show is good. It looks different?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

BTW the title of this show is a bit ajeeb ... n Soniya does nothing but 'crying ' throughout the video .. n thtz funny actually 😆

Yea the title is a little weird. I feel Sonia ' s crying is supposed to be overboard here though? I figured they're trying to show her as dramatic and over the top? I think Farwa ki ABC is referring to everything you need to know about Farwa? Just a guess though.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Overacting ki dukaan lag rahi hai sonya, she was the best in shikwa, since then havent seen her do anything good.

I don't think her crying is supposed to be genuine though. I figured they're trying to show an annoying, spoiled girl, who's over dramatic which is why I didn't make much of how she was crying. I'm thinking they're going to show a girl like her and a mature, sensible, and perhaps older guy like Adnan eventually falling in love? In between the two other guys in the poster show up too. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm thinking they're going to show a girl like her and a mature, sensible, and perhaps older guy like Adnan eventually falling in love? In between the two other guys in the poster show up too. 😆

kya explanation hai 🤣 🤣 But it sounds so true!

This intrigued me. I saw the promo of it the other day. She was talking to random wrong numbers and abusing them 😆 Plus the whole synopsis of a girl who hates English language...seems like a light watch. Amna Mufti has written a laugh riot in Jugnoo so I think this too will have some good laughs in it.
I like Sonia. But here she is reminding me of her cringe worthy crying in Mere Humrahi. Yuck.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Adnan Jaffar is really good. I like him also! I LOVE his voice. I don't mind Sonia actually lol. She's going overboard in the teasers here with her crying but I've liked her in whatever I've seen of her onscreen so far. I just hope the show is good. It looks different?

Lol Adnan Jaffar's voice is everything! His voice, and the way he speaks - he can make any woman swoon.

Oh no, I realize that she has an overly dramatic character in the show so I completely understand that she has to overact but in general I find her acting goes OTT. I dunno, I think it's her voice and the way she delivers her dialogues. She needs to work on it. I will be watching it though; it does look different and fun plus I have been enjoying Jugnoo so this one will be light viewing as well.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like what APlus is producing. It's producing better shows than some of the bigger channels. I LOVE their video qualities. They're always uploaded in high quality.

I was about to say that. A Plus is definitely improving in quality and diversity.