Poll

overrated celebrity of this season?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I was looking forward to both
They have tough competition in there but voted for Vivian bcoz his wife adds a little extra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Er. Why is there no Others(Specify) option? Madan seems to be slightly overrated, but hey, that's just my opinion.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How can anyone rate without watching 'em dance first? We gotta see 'em dance first to make a fair judgement about whether they're overrated/underrated...😊 ðŸ˜†
Nemily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Doll .. rib nautanki already started if she was doing any other show besides JDJ like Radhika and Deepika what would happen ?
MissDareDavil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Nemily] Doll .. rib nautanki already started if she was doing any other show besides JDJ like Radhika and Deepika what would happen ?[/QUOTE

Rib injury
She is back to rehearsal and jumping like monkey
An kahan gayi iski rib injury 😕 😆
MissDareDavil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

How can anyone rate without watching 'em dance first? We gotta see 'em dance first to make a fair judgement about whether they're overrated/underrated...😊😆

App performance ke baad vote kar dena 😳Edited by MissDareDavil - 8 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i feel both ðŸ˜† if i need to choice one i will go with sanaya ðŸ˜›
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think SI is overrated to be honest ..She has a huge fanbase who can vote to make her win and neither is she being overpromoted/overexposed by the channel..even her promo was a  group promo..So I don't think she's being overrated ..I hardly saw her in any of the promotions ..maybe coz she was unwell..
Nemily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skyfall_

I don't think SI is overrated to be honest ..She has a huge fanbase who can vote to make her win and neither is she being overpromoted/overexposed by the channel..even her promo was a  group promo..So I don't think she's being overrated ..I hardly saw her in any of the promotions ..maybe coz she was unwell..

Channel will promote who has Star power like our superstar vivian not Flop actress sanny and stop saying Colors favoring Vivu ...he will win by his hardwork and worldwide popularity of superstar you dont knw
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My vote goes to Sanaya for being the most overrated celebrity of this season.  ðŸ˜Š