Asmita Sood and Pearl V Puri- News Article (Pics Added)

kashish_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

ENGLISH TRANSLATION-

After doing a few south films, model- turned- actress Asmita Sood has entered the small screen through the TV show "Phir Bhi Na Maane..Badtameez Dil". She is playing the character of a open minded girl, Meher Purohit, who is struggling with her ex- lover.

On her decision of entering in daily soaps, Asmita says, "I want to go in Bollywood but it's not that easy. Luck matters a lot there. I have given several auditions in Bollywood, but I think popular faces are more in demand than the new comers. It's certainly a U-turn in choosing television in my career, but I will call it a step towards Bollywood. I have received a good response for the starting episodes. I am really happy. Fans even liked it's music too!"

ENGLISH TRANSLATION-

Pearl sharing his Diet Mantra.

(I am summarizing his entire article!)

His favorite desert is Rabri- Jalebi. He loves his mom's hand made Dal- Rice. Daily exercise and several glasses of water is his fitness secret. He only knows to cook Maggie but since it's banned now, he finds himself good at making coffee.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
TFS !! Hope Asmita gets a BW offer after BD and same wishes for Pearl , they have a long way to go 😃 
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing!!!

CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
M sure their acting talent will take them a long way in their lives and they'll achieve a lot in their life.😃
cutiesanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs
hope d bst fr bth of dem nd may dey get ol d success 😊
Sabz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs and yeah hope they get offers after BD not during it lol.