Ariya FF - Zindagi Ki Har Saans..Tere Liye /Ch 2 @ Page 25\

Posted: 8 years ago
Pehchaana kaun?πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Eekk me back, firstly tons and tons of sorry to you all who were readers of my FF Tere Liye, continued by Vishav, but we both stopped updating that. Well, me because I was busy, still am, but lately I have been reading many Ariya FF's and now I am kinda motivated to write again. And Vishav stopped writing this, because she had a severe accident, and it took her time to recover. So here I am back with "Tere Liye" Hope the readers are still aroundπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Plus, this story will be written by not one but two Megha'sπŸ˜†
This is a collab FF by me, and Megha aka ll_megha_ll

Prologue is same as before, the further chapters will be edited because this story will be covered in two parts, call it a sequel.

Prologue

He kept on tapping his fingers on the desk, ignoring the doctor's words, who sat opposite to whom, his (doctor's) face donning a concerned look but it hardly matters to him. He don't need any sympathy or concern, she knew it better! The doctor was giving him a lecture and Do's and Don't's. It was difficult to bring him back to his senses and sane mind after his wife's brutal murder. But she never left hope, she knew, he's still not in his sane conscience, still burdened with the ghosts of his past, those blood curling screams, those heart whelming pleadings and her last words.

The doctor sighed at his unresponsiveness, but couldn't do anything as he was dealing with a certain, short tempered, strict, strong and incredibly intelligent, ACP Arjun Raute. Arjun, a rebellious cop, with a no-nonsense attitude but a vulnerable and broken husband, who had failed his wife against death, his wife, his Roshini. Acknowledging the doctor's concern for him, Arjun left the doctor's cabin. With an envelope in his hand, Arjun made his way out of the hospital. It's been a month, a month he had been lying here just on the name of breathing, but he knew, he died the moment, his Roshini was brutally snatched away from him. With revenge on his mind, Arjun made his way out of the premises oblivious to a pair of extremely concerned, coal black eyes.

The doctor pinched the bridge of his nose, when his phone rang. Rubbing his forehead, he answered the call.

"Yeah he's completely fine, until and unless he over-stress himself. Yeah, I have given him the permit to join the force."

"Listen Mr. Rathore, he was all fine for the job, and I couldn't refuse or else, woh apna Samjhe ya Samjhaun, mujh par shuru kar dete and don't worry, he's perfectly fit and.."

The doctor was interrupted by a knock at his door.

"Mr. Rathore, I'll talk with you later, abhi, I have some work. Bye!" and he ended the call.

"Come In.." the doctor replied to the knock.

She walked inside the cabin. Dressed in khaki pants with a white shirt tucked properly and nicely, her hair tied in a pony tail, leaving some wavy tresses that tickled her face, adding a charm to her appearance, she placed her bag on the desk and sat opposite to the doctor.

"Reports.." she exclaimed.

"Yeh lijiye Ma'm." the doctor handed her a file.

"Vitals.." she demanded, her voice having this certain attitude and powerful dominance.

"Everything is normal Ma'm. He's just under depression, because.."

"I know.."

"And, he's all fit and fine for re-joining ETF."

"Doctor, do you really think I am here for just this simple info?"

"I am sorry for delaying it, yeah, I have permitted him to join the ETF back. Physically and mentally, he's perfectly alright but I am worried about his emotional state. Taking into view, the love he had for Roshini, the attachment and the emotional connect, Arjun still blames himself for the past events. It's like, he has made a shell, a covering wall around himself, he has lost interest in living, forgot about his own personal life, just one thing on his mind, revenge. All he wants to avenge Sikander, as he blames him equally for the brutal events."

"Thanks Doctor, I have to leave now. Thanks a lot, once again." she stood up, took her bag and was about to leave when the doctor called her back.

"One thing more, he's in a state when no sympathetic, concerned and loving words will work, you have to be strong and tactful while dealing with him. As according to my philosophy, he don't need any friend now, what he needs is a foe, an opponent who can distract him oh-so tactfully from his bad past. You have to pull him out from his shell, how, that I guess you have already planned." the doctor smiled cryptically.

"I know doctor." she smiled her infectious dimpled smile. "Arjun is going to face the worst of me now, serves him right. Akdu kahin ka!" she frowned to which the doctor laughed.

"Best of luck!" the doctor wished and she nodded in response and left the cabin.

"Arjun Raute, best of luck to you too!" she smirked and drove away in her car.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

That's it! This is what I am, presenting you as prologue! I hope you liked it, and enjoyed reading it. If you have any queries you can PM me. Do hit the like button and comment! Suggestions, criticism, your opinion and point of view is whole heartily welcomed. Thank..Will come back soon with the episode 1 of the fiction.
Edited by dmegha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
INDEX

Prologue ~ Let The War Begin! at Page 1πŸ˜‰

Character Sketch ~ Yeh Kahaani Teri Meri at Page 7😳

Chapter 1 ~ The New Beginning at Page 16πŸ˜›