Hussain Kuwajerwala - Anchor par excellence

vish11111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We have seen him host shows for the past many years. He has hosted many shows but has had the best association with Indian Idol. In fact, after Anu Malik he has been the most consistent face with the brand of Indian Idol (having hosted 4 previous seasons and now Indian Idol Junior 2). 
The amazing part about Hussain is that he recognizes the mood/atmosphere of the moment and takes it to another level. He can be funny, supportive or serious according to the needs. Also, I feel that Hussain is one of the best at announcing results. 

What's your favorite part about Hussain? Any memories from previous seasons or anything that has stood out for you in this season?

Edited by vish11111 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is the best..👏. I love each & every action of his... 😉
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nowadays we have a lot of tele actors trying their hand at hosting but some of them are just not up to the mark. Hussain, however has always been a natural. He conducts the show with ease.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Nowadays we have a lot of tele actors trying their hand at hosting but some of them are just not up to the mark. Hussain, however has always been a natural. He conducts the show with ease.

agree with you ! hussian was hosting a show when he was doing kumkum ! he also did detective show ! see his versatility. he is dancer actor host . doing stage performances in north ! i am proud and happy to be his fan !👏
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just love his hosting, 
Hes the best when it comes to male hosts. 

Btw i really loved his interaction with a kid in the first episode, the one who was a riot, who wasnt letting Hussain go.  Damn that waz awesomeee
vish11111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

Just love his hosting, 

Hes the best when it comes to male hosts. 

Btw i really loved his interaction with a kid in the first episode, the one who was a riot, who wasnt letting Hussain go.  Damn that waz awesomeee

Yup..here is part of that interaction - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2scilc
vish11111 thumbnail
In an interview to the Times of India, she said, "I was not able to even stand as I felt dizzy. This was not due to shooting stress. Doctors are calling it a migraine attack. I felt that I won't be able to report to shoot the next day too. But I have a great co-anchor in Hussain, so thankfully, he handled it well"
http://www.abplive.in/tv/2015/08/06/article676022.ece/TV-actress-Asha-Negi-hospitalised