Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@info fan why cant Vibishan test Rudra. After all it is Amrit that they are after. More precious the thing is , more difficult the test. For saving humanity they are suppose to lay down their life. Vibishan is a protector of Dharma and he need to ensure Amrit is in right hands, with the person who will use it for the right purpose and not for selfish needs.

And yes this pitayi is the result of Rudra's own making when he tried to save Dansh, when Leela was there. Time had taken Dansh there. But Rudra didn't understand that the solution had come to him on its own. He allowed the use of chal against a man of principles. Garud Pramukh should not have allowed Mai to take on Bali knowing well that Bali wont fight a woman that too for saving Dansh.For that mistake he has to pay . So he has to suffer very severly. Vibishan just gave that.

Hi Shruthi, big fan of your posts.
@ bold - makes sense. I had another knee jerk reaction on Leela's death which I am not going to share here😆 I guess every door requires sacrifice of a Garuda and it was Tiwari's turn to go. Being the Garuda Pramukh, it would befitting for Rudra to get to the amrit. Vibhishan testing the Garudas is his kartavya but to injure him to the extent it would cost Rudra his life would have been unreasonable otherwise.

I have not been paying much attention to MK last few months and usually lag behind by a few weeks. I was trying to catch up so I can watch the last episode with everyone else. Like I said, the observation was on a superficial level.
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arshi
Rudra ka maar maar ke bharta sirf iss liye kiya ki usse pata chale Dansh aakhari naag nahi hai?😡

Any way it looks like the show is going to end with many unanswered questions.
They might promise to come after 144yrs to answer the questions😲
The show can be divided in 2 parts. first 60 episodes which raised the expectations and next 60 destroyed them.
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: seedhibaat

Arshi

Rudra ka maar maar ke bharta sirf iss liye kiya ki usse pata chale Dansh aakhari naag nahi hai?😡

Any way it looks like the show is going to end with many unanswered questions.
They might promise to come after 144yrs to answer the questions😲
The show can be divided in 2 parts. first 60 episodes which raised the expectations and next 60 destroyed them.

Sahi baat ekdum!
You really have chosen an appropriate name for your self - seedhibaat !