I don't know - ZaYa Drabble #1

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Dearest Ammi,

I am so sorry for not writing before to you. I guess, I had a lot to deal with after your letter to me. I considered all the facts, I called all the relatives, everything I did to prove you wrong, you were only right.

You told me I was a sin. A sin you and Dad did when you weren't even married. You married some other guy, and you're happy. I'm glad you are. But I am not. No, no, no, I am not!

There are times when you ask me if I were a mother, in this situation, what would I do? I will take my daughter back, Ammi. But, certainly. you can't do that. Because.. because I am not going to come back.

Of all the times we spent together, of all the insults you did to Zain. I love him, Mother. And will always. But you're not capable of understanding or loving anyone. Because you're just some ugly mother who left her child alone at 1 o clock in the morning, on the road, in fact, on the train track, waiting for the train to come and end me.

As far as my memory goes, or I guess I want it to go, I do remember me and you having fun. We used to bake. I believe I was 4 or 5, when you left me there. But before that, I guess, it was all okay.

So that was what I wanted to tell you. Please, I don't want you you to contact me. No letters, I plead. I do not want you to come after me, trying to stalk me, trying to see if I am all right. Because, let's cut it short, I AM NOT! I am not all right. And I will never be. Maybe my love for Zain will overshadow my hatred for you. And I assure you, some day, I will understand why you did this to me.

But, Ammi, I would never do this to my kid. Ever.

Aaliya

Edited by xxSomeonesLuvxx - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di that was so good i mean literraly i Loved the fact that Aaliya said What she had in her heart that's so difficult ! Loved it right more now u want a zaya drabble ! Take care !
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!! Really I interesting! Continue soon!:)