Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Common guys ,
Stop worrying Ishveer is like fire and oil some thing explosive will happen ... Don't worry
Enjoy the fun today .,... 😆
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Ishveer are champion in breaking their promises. Didn't Ranveer break his promises to Ri too? Ishani will break hers as well. Though I'm disappointed as you guys, but not worried. That may be because I don't care about this show anymore.

hope she does break this promise
as it is she has broken those made to rv
so breaking 1 to lawyer will not make much difference
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhialapati

Ohh great Ishani.. only she can do such things. So she has given more importance to Shikar than Ranveer. She don't care about ranveer feelings but can't hurt lawyer n his family. n we r celebrating thinking her brain is back. OK but keeping ishaani n her brain a side what about d most susuccessful brainy lawyer.. how can he take such promises. Hope he use his brain along with his heart to understand IshVeer's love for each other n unite them..

why will lawyer leave such a chance
when ishaani is coming to him on her own
why will he stop her ?
he is not mad like her na
he will not do this folly
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveerfan

what sort of ashiqui are they portraying from ishanis point of view? That girl has never ever taken stand for her love which is disappointing..moreover the worst is that Ranveer doesn't even know that she loves him(though sometimes these days i feel he could have got someone more realistic n better)..if she goes this time Ranveer is surely gonna die..n what the hell taking revenge?? Putting his feelings for a toss for that stuff?

n my dear lawyer allowing his to be wife to live with another man who is her ex husband just to take her revenge..in sab me pisega to Ranveer hi..
Seriously has ishani got this dumb? Matlab yaar Ranveer ki feelings ki koi kadar hi nai..

rv jaye bhad me
wo jiye ya mare
ishaani ko kya
use sirf lawyer ki vada se padi hai
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

divorced happened already guys

these papers are fake and they brought them just to enter the house..its like new hubby being mahaan andhaa sending his wife to save her ex..

now second thing is that may be divorced dint happen with real papers also..who knows!!!! may be rv come to know that new papers are fake and old one rejected

or they are really divorced and they will show that ish is confused btw two dulhas and ishveer remarry

or they can show shi will come to know that they love eachother so he will sacrifice his marriage and they remarry ..i m telling you again there will be shaadi barbaadi drama and ishveer may get marry..

just break your bubble cause alm her patni drama is fake as she was his wife so faking memory to enter here..

poor rv is gonna get fooled again and my poor brain is fried o.O

i cannot take this crap any more
YD.AH thumbnail

all we need is shakti or radhi leave this show and spare us from our barbaadi..i was always against this ml drama result is here now..those who say she wont return cause rv is her hubby..nah he is not he submitted divorce papers ..so if in reality divorce dint happen then she cant go back ..may be after knowing truth rv comes to her doosri shadi mandap saying divorce dint happen so come back

let shakti leave then
i too will stop watching
YD.AH thumbnail

cvs have left many doors open for them ..many routes for them lets see what route they gonna take

i am sure they will take the most cliched route
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Sir ghoome chakkar khaye...

humara sir deewar se takkar khaye...

are main paagal hun ki yeh cvs... 🤪

haye re haye... 😕

lol😆

Word Count: 1

YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitabaran

Why everyone worry so much... Ishani will not leave RV this time or if she try to go away this time RV will not let her go this easily... Ishani will never marry shi because she doesn't love him and this thing will take time to understand by shi...if everything goes smoothly then story will comes to end... And we don't want that... So wait and watch...

we really have no garranty that she will not marry lawyer
she loves to make promises though she has broke all the one to rv
but i am sure she will keep her promise to lawyer
YD.AH thumbnail

koi baat nhi at the end we will be like salman khan from kio ki movie..

arey everyone is happy for ishveer scenes but i cant be ..koi mjy b reason dy do khush hny ki

same here i too am scared now