Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

How to answer your questions Chandini when I myself do not have the answers ? πŸ˜†

I agree with but how to make Ekta Kapoor understand all this... 😊

oh i know dearπŸ˜†
ekta is really impossible
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

Exactly!!Is she goes and returns back to lawyer that pativrata dharm is bullshit!! Sorry for my language!

u do not need to apologise
as i feel exactly the same way
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

No ! It isn't the mis-understanding, ishaani will call Lawyer herself and promise him that she would return to him after taking revenge!

yes πŸ₯±

Word Count: 1

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS!! Relax and take a deeepp breath.
Ishani isn't going anywhere. Her promises are disgusting, yup, very much, but she isn't leaving Ranveer at all. I have a feeling after she leaves (may be, for a couple of minutes or hours) and Ranveer finds this out, he might get hurt either physically or something and this will make our MKM believe that he'd literally not survive without her. Now, don't kill me for this assumptions as no one wants to see him getting hurt for Ishani madam. But a thought...
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ria.chill yaar...forget all promises..ghajini ban jaavo..sirf ishveer yaad karo.tk a long breathe n say ishveer...ishani vl nt leave ranveer.ranveer vl nt let go ishani...this is matsh.ishveer love story.we vl go for a roller coaster ride but we vl get ishveer oly after each ride...chill n njoy ishveer...urs ghajini.
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear chandni relax yaar this track will be only about ishveer and don't take ishani's promise seriously this month will be full of ishveer and shakti only said na that it is time for ishveer to get close so atleast trust his words dear
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

GUYS!! Relax and take a deeepp breath.
Ishani isn't going anywhere. Her promises are disgusting, yup, very much, but she isn't leaving Ranveer at all. I have a feeling after she leaves (may be, for a couple of minutes or hours) and Ranveer finds this out, he might get hurt either physically or something and this will make our MKM believe that he'd literally not survive without her. Now, don't kill me for this assumptions as no one wants to see him getting hurt for Ishani madam. But a thought...

thank u Elvish
i will be so happy
if your words come true
that may be a possibility
only when something bad happens to rv
will she believe that he cannot survive without her
he has to pay a price to make her understand this
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

ria.chill yaar...forget all promises..ghajini ban jaavo..sirf ishveer yaad karo.tk a long breathe n say ishveer...ishani vl nt leave ranveer.ranveer vl nt let go ishani...this is matsh.ishveer love story.we vl go for a roller coaster ride but we vl get ishveer oly after each ride...chill n njoy ishveer...urs ghajini.

lol ghajini ? ok i will try
hmm i hope that it happens that way
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Dear chandni relax yaar this track will be only about ishveer and don't take ishani's promise seriously this month will be full of ishveer and shakti only said na that it is time for ishveer to get close so atleast trust his words dear

he had said they will come close
but not a complete reunion 😭
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

No ! It isn't the mis-understanding, ishaani will call Lawyer herself and promise him that she would return to him after taking revenge!

Ohh great Ishani.. only she can do such things. So she has given more importance to Shikar than Ranveer. She don't care about ranveer feelings but can't hurt lawyer n his family. n we r celebrating thinking her brain is back. OK but keeping ishaani n her brain a side what about d most susuccessful brainy lawyer.. how can he take such promises. Hope he use his brain along with his heart to understand IshVeer's love for each other n unite them..