Shabbir's Bday Prep Thread

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shabbir's Bday Prep Thread

Shabbir's bday is coming up very soon...

And that's why I have this bday prep thread up!

His bday is on August 10th! But before we do anything major, let's figure out the minor details.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail

Birthday thread color theme:

Bio WriteUp( minimum 2- you need to have good grammar and spelling skills)
1. -Tia-

Graphicers(minimum 2- you NEED to know how to make tags, and headers!):
1. RatiTheAngel
2. LovelyDreamer

Bday Message Compilation(min 2- I'll open the Bday message thread, but you guys need to compile them into one thread. It's not tough, but it's time-consuming):

1. harisha_kb
2. --simmi--
3.-Sunkissed

*Extra WriteUp*(min 2- I don't know what we are going to write about, but in this bday prep thread we can come up with some ideas. Also, the guidelines for the "Bio WriteUp" apply.
1. sudanindia2014
2. MinMinMehra

The bolded numbers are the backups incase the original people aren't able to do it. Also, if the load is too much for the original people, I'll be contacting you guys to help!

Technically, I'll be doing a bit from all the categories to the best of my ability, so let's assume I'm imaginary number 5😆
Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Trisha. It was time. We hope we will make something special and different this time.
I have already requested Kate for a birthday special edit.

I think we should do a belated birthday thing for Azai too in one post.. His is July 26th na?
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks trish..

I will do the birthday message compilation thing..
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind doing the birthday message compilation?
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Really we have to mke this special for him
-Trishh- thumbnail
Updated the list!

And also some ideas I have:

I think red and grey would be an amazing color theme!

Also, for both Sriti and Shabbir's bday bios, we've have done something different. Last year for Shabbo's bday we made a story of Abhi meeting Shabbir and incorporated the bio into it. In February, we incorporated Sriti's bio with lyrics from songs. Hope that this time too, we can think of something unique! Or maybe even copying the story idea, but not doing Abhi vs Shabbir.

Also for the extra writeup, we can do things like "10 reasons why he's rocking" or maybe "36 reasons why we love him" since he's turning 36, and then u can talk about his personality, talent, achievements, Azai-Kanchi, and etc.
-Trishh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Thanks Trisha. It was time. We hope we will make something special and different this time.

I have already requested Kate for a birthday special edit.

I think we should do a belated birthday thing for Azai too in one post.. His is July 26th na?

Good idea!! I'll put it up in the list. Would it be ok if I put your name under it? Like would you want to help out with this part?
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Trish ..Thank you so much for opening this thread I guess we all want to try and make his day extra special and if we did it together I'm sure it will come out great ...I love to do something ..I do not consider my self good writer or good editor but adopting the concept of " when there is a will there is a way " I will try to do something

I liked the idea of " 36 " I think a lot of us can use it in different ways
I for example ..I love Shabir's smile so much and consider it to be one of his most appealing features so using this 36 idea I want to make a post about ( the36 most beautiful smiles of Shabir ) ( this is may not be my final title can find best one latter but just to make my idea understandable ...I will choose photos ..do caps and then will try to make a collage and may even name the smiles ..like happy smile ,,naughty smile ..sexy smile ..childish smile etc etc

I will appreciate the help though ..I mean if anyone have a photo with a unique smile or can do a cap from the show and send it to me that will be great

so what do you think ?
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Trishh-

Updated the list!

And also some ideas I have:

I think red and grey would be an amazing color theme!

Also, for both Sriti and Shabbir's bday bios, we've have done something different. Last year for Shabbo's bday we made a story of Abhi meeting Shabbir and incorporated the bio into it. In February, we incorporated Sriti's bio with lyrics from songs. Hope that this time too, we can think of something unique! Or maybe even copying the story idea, but not doing Abhi vs Shabbir.

Also for the extra writeup, we can do things like "10 reasons why he's rocking" or maybe "36 reasons why we love him" since he's turning 36, and then u can talk about his personality, talent, achievements, Azai-Kanchi, and etc.

Trishh, I have an idea, doing the bio in Abhi style.. like with punch lines.. lots of comedy..and revealing some suspense in the end.

I am not the best edit maker.. but can help anyone who would work with me on Azai thing.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago