Users

Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Anup,

RV will be revived but the story will be gone forever... πŸ˜†
I think Ekta has created a sort of fear in everybody's mind... this story is the greatest example of a fear known as "Ektaphobia " πŸ˜†

Greeting Pooja,

sometimes i really feel Sana Sanwar is right for the current mess RV is responsible...had he not made announcement to whole world this may had not taken place...

If you happen to see the interview...where ishaani blurred out that she has promised shikhar to return to him...

just casually rv said by folding hands to ishaani to stop making promises...for which she fought back saying if... you hadn't promised ritika ...she wouldn't have did it to shikhar...and somewhere i agree with her completely...though it is off statement... but... i agree
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greeting Pooja,

sometimes i really feel Sana Sanwar is right for the current mess RV is responsible...had he not made announcement to whole world this may had not taken place...

If you happen to see the interview...where ishaani blurred out that she has promised shikhar to return to him...

just casually rv said by folding hands to ishaani to stop making promises...for which she fought back saying if... you hadn't promised ritika ...she wouldn't have did it to shikhar...and somewhere i agree with her completely...though it is off statement... but... i agree

Anup,

Sana and Rose both were always right friend.. .. There is difference between sympathizing a person for his pain and encouraging a person to perform his duties...

For getting rid of your pain you have to perform your duties... That's all what they said... Encouraging a person to fulfill your duties and responsibilities does not mean that u do not understand his pain...

Pain and heart aches shall always be there till u are in this world... But what u do to overcome ur miseries is what actually matters...

Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If Ishani returns to Shikar and Ranveer is butchered,everyone including me will call it quits happily.πŸ˜ƒ Waise bhi agar Ishani shikar ke paas waapis gayi,Ranveer toh khud ba khud mar jaayega.πŸ‘ I will hate this show with all my heart if something like this happens!😑 I already hate ekta kapoor!🀒isliye toh dar lag raha hai!😭
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Why don't shakti juz leave this shitty show!???i can leave this shit happily if he calls a quit!!
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Why don't shakti juz leave this shitty show!???i can leave this shit happily if he calls a quit!!

Shakti and Radhika both won;t quit.Coz they are extremely loyal people.Shakti is a guy who quit Nach Baliye where he had the chance to earn much more fame and money for MATSH and his fans!!He is one actor I truly respect!😎