Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Not only this week dear, I fear she will try for the whole month and still not succeed... 😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Not only this week dear, I fear she will try for the whole month and still not succeed... 😆

I hope RV gets some hints and brainwaves and discovers Ri's real face for himself
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishani is going to take forever to expose ritika. The cvs cannot be trusted to do anything soon. Ishani will try for a while, then RV will remember his promises to ritika and send Ishani to Shikar which will drag on for a few months before RV finds Ritika's truth and then decide to bring Ishani back. The cvs will not show the purity of marriage and love which I believe shd be the core at the moment. Let's just enjoy this ish-veer moments because very soon our over thoughtfull cvs will separate them.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Ishani is going to take forever to expose ritika. The cvs cannot be trusted to do anything soon. Ishani will try for a while, then RV will remember his promises to ritika and send Ishani to Shikar which will drag on for a few months before RV finds Ritika's truth and then decide to bring Ishani back. The cvs will not show the purity of marriage and love which I believe shd be the core at the moment. Let's just enjoy this ish-veer moments because very soon our over thoughtfull cvs will separate them.

I love your views about purity of love and marriage
I share the same feelings
But unfortunately Ekta feels all is fair in love and marriage. 😲