Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi girls you all are here
So finally we got some news about his next lead...
Any idea when the show starts...
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Ashish quitting TNNZ for movie

And now in another show
All this in three monthsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He did say that he would do a movie later this year
May be wasn't satisfied with the script

And he was offered two shows
Both in leading Channels but he took his time
And choose one

And few call him Vella πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Frustration Speaking...🀣

why only two shows .. he was offered also ST show πŸ˜‰ though we didnt got confirmation but the way everything happened we knw he was working with ST πŸ˜‰ nd theres many other offer which we didnt got to knw

oh after jdj nd rr ended .. he came back with TNNZ .. that too started in 5 moths .. fiction or non fiction he dont something didnt sit at home .. nd he was not only hosting the show but writing for the show too .. nd not only for his but for archu project also he was writing .. along with all these he managing production ... now this is called vella 😲😲😲

once he is done with tnnz he was trying something nd we got to knw whats the something .. its movies but still he didnt took it because of the script ...

nd we knw how many looks bhaiyu tried tnnz time .. thats say already he was giving audition for diff projects ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nd most importantly TB reported who was the first choice for Ram ji .. why did they wait for him .. finally they got what they wanted I mean PH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi15

Hi girls you all are here

So finally we got some news about his next lead...
Any idea when the show starts...

Hi Meenu how r u??
I was abt to leave and u came πŸ˜†

Article said around Nov it will start
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

he is not the one who will just fall for the tag"Bollywood"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And TNNZ he just didn't extend his contract
He did whatever he signed initially
He not the one to leave things in Middle
He stayed even with RSSI till last date
Even when fans themselves wanted him to Quit he stayed

why would he quite show like tnnz .. he himself said he would do season 2 if there will be one..

if he didnt quite a show like rssi then why would he tnnz .. how funny ..

han he is not the one who will fall for that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

why only two shows .. he was offered also ST show πŸ˜‰ though we didnt got confirmation but the way everything happened we knw he was working with ST πŸ˜‰ nd theres many other offer which we didnt got to knw

oh after jdj nd rr ended .. he came back with TNNZ .. that too started in 5 moths .. fiction or non fiction he dont something didnt sit at home .. nd he was not only hosting the show but writing for the show too .. nd not only for his but for archu project also he was writing .. along with all these he managing production ... now this is called vella 😲😲😲

once he is done with tnnz he was trying something nd we got to knw whats the something .. its movies but still he didnt took it because of the script ...

nd we knw how many looks bhaiyu tried tnnz time .. thats say already he was giving audition for diff projects ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nd most importantly TB reported who was the first choice for Ram ji .. why did they wait for him .. finally they got what they wanted I mean PH πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U two r breaking rulesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Hi Meenu how r u??
I was abt to leave and u came πŸ˜†

Article said around Nov it will start

I am super fine yaar...how are you...
Why you are leaving today sunday na..
You have college work hey kya...

Oh nov that's too long...but atleast we got to know the month...
Something is better than nothing...
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi15

I am super fine yaar...how are you...
Why you are leaving today sunday na..
You have college work hey kya...

Oh nov that's too long...but atleast we got to know the month...
Something is better than nothing...

No I have to go out with family for dinner 😊

Ya we could wait so long without news now with news we can wait easily πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Season 1 was abt emotional stories of unsung heroes
Ashu' s voice and persona and poems complemented that...
Season 2 was abt social reform and stories were abt crime against woman only...
Manav was good for that

I mean ashu could have done it but later it was like another crime petrol no difference
He quit after his contract end..

if he has a reason he can quite I dont care what other people say .. but definitely he didnt quite tnnz .. because it was supposed to be 26 epis only nd they extended it because they got good feedback .. otherwise &TV would have cared really .. even if its another crime petrol or whatever he would have done if he has the time na I think if he was there they would have not changed that nd would have been season 1 only ..

anyway season 2 I havent seen but I m sure TNNZ team is a good team they will rock .. but the show lost the uniqueness .. which had season one even the set it was more dark ... ashu season was showed diff lights .. I mean gave positive wibe .. but like u said the promo itself was like another crime petrol .. now they coming with another show I dont knw which PH but its based on crimes only
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thushi

He is one actor who will never be jobless
Even if not acting he would work behind the camera

He didn't even have time for his honeymoon
Marriage happened at the end of RSSI
Then RR started immediately
It took him 1.5 years to finally take is wife to honeymoon
And if this is vella
I really want to know the people who are commenting
What they are doing in their lives

Are they busy than him
Ok I know now,they are busy following him😲🀣

Thushi thumbnail

U two r breaking rulesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

oh if this is breaking rules then I really dont knw .. we were talking about ashu only nd this is called breaking rule .. I m saying again I think we have to discuss everything in PM