Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh partneru I forgeted to add the link .. I dont knw if u need that for front page

heres the link

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/ashish-sharma-romance-kumkum-bhagya-actress-mrunal-thakur-his-comeback-tv-show-643912
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Ashish Sharma to Romance 'Kumkum Bhagya' Actress Mrunal Thakur in his Comeback TV Show?

Ashish Sharma

Ashish Sharma, who won hearts with his performance in "Rang Rasiya" alongside Sanaya Irani, is set to make his TV comeback.

According to an Absolute India News report, Ashish will be seen playing Ram in an upcoming show "Siya Ke Ram". Mrunal Thakur aka Bulbul of "Kumkum Bhagya" has reportedly been roped in to play the role of Sita.

Talking to the popular daily, an insider revealed the focus is more on Ram and Sita's love story.

"Nikhil and Suhana Sinha's mythological show, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev was a huge success. It was produced under their banner, Triangle Films. Now, they are coming up with one more phenomenal mythological show, Siya Ke Ram for Star Plus. The show is based on the perspective of Sita and Lord Ram and not on traditional lines, like Ramayana. It focuses more on their love story," the source elaborated.

The buzz is this show too will be made on a lavish scale and a set is being created in Ramoji Film City.

In other news, there have been rumours that the TV star quit his last show "Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi" to get into films but due to not-so-interesting scripts, he decided to return to the small screen.

Also, Ashish told the daily how roles have been offered and he is in the process of finalising things.

This is the best article for me
They said most of the things

They say he tried for movies that's why the TOI article was on movies
Then he didn't find it interesting
And that tweet Jab kaam sardard bane then move on...

And then he decided on siya
And now bulbul approached

At least I m able to think what time he was doing what and why his looks kept on changingπŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annathu

Will ashish shave his beard for character of ram?

I think so Athu
Its a mytho right so clean shave needed
CutiepieAD thumbnail

u r right every actor has .. but there some special SA I knw whom fav they r now they r burning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if u followed the forum u will knw about some people anyway I dont think those special SA will followe but whenevr they get chance they talk about him ..

maybe the other Sas might come .. or even these with they mid IDS but who really care .. it wont affect ashu maybe some us who r emotional but then the ashishians r a group they everything better .. and ashu also will make us feel better πŸ˜‰

I didn't know much abt this forum and better I keep away only
Because I have got an idea what they say
Its not funny actually its we who take it in funny way and don't stress ourselves

And these SA won't effect Ashu infact they help him only
They r lucky for him and us πŸ˜†

Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

This is the best article for me
They said most of the things

They say he tried for movies that's why the TOI article was on movies
Then he didn't find it interesting
And that tweet Jab kaam sardard bane then move on...

And then he decided on siya
And now bulbul approached

At least I m able to think what time he was doing what and why his looks kept on changingπŸ˜†

thats ashu I mean he dont find it interesting he dont care if its a film or not.. but manywill jump in just because they got a chance to enter BW

but he quited show for movie is not true he completed his contract then only he went if he had the time he would have done season 2 .. since it contunied without a breake doesnt mean its not season 2 .. tnnz team itself updated in their official page as season 2 πŸ˜†

han the article was all about movie movies πŸ˜† now finally we got to knw that he wanted to do something .. anyway in IV he told he got movies, fictions offer ..
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ashish quitting TNNZ for movie
And now in another show
All this in three monthsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He did say that he would do a movie later this year
May be wasn't satisfied with the script

And he was offered two shows
Both in leading Channels but he took his time
And choose one

And few call him Vella πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Frustration Speaking...🀣

Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

I didn't know much abt this forum and better I keep away only
Because I have got an idea what they say
Its not funny actually its we who take it in funny way and don't stress ourselves

And these SA won't effect Ashu infact they help him only
They r lucky for him and us πŸ˜†

han better u keep away πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was affected very much to read such kind of post .. it incresed during jdj time ... everything he do will be dicussed they need always reason if they want something they bash when they get that then also they will do

but now it doesnt affect because I have learned that .. nd now we take everything in funny way .. its also good so πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at least we re having good laugh right .. though not everything funny but there something funny too 🀣

han I said na they r lucky charm 😳 should I do pooja 😳
Mano.M thumbnail

thats ashu I mean he dont find it interesting he dont care if its a film or not.. but manywill jump in just because they got a chance to enter BW

but he quited show for movie is not true he completed his contract then only he went if he had the time he would have done season 2 .. since it contunied without a breake doesnt mean its not season 2 .. tnnz team itself updated in their official page as season 2 πŸ˜†

han the article was all about movie movies πŸ˜† now finally we got to knw that he wanted to do something .. anyway in IV he told he got movies, fictions offer ..

he is not the one who will just fall for the tag"Bollywood"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And TNNZ he just didn't extend his contract
He did whatever he signed initially
He not the one to leave things in Middle
He stayed even with RSSI till last date
Even when fans themselves wanted him to Quit he stayed
Mano.M thumbnail

Oh partneru I forgeted to add the link .. I dont knw if u need that for front page

heres the link

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/ashish-sharma-romance-kumkum-bhagya-actress-mrunal-thakur-his-comeback-tv-show-643912

Yes I will add it in front pageπŸ˜‰
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Season 1 was abt emotional stories of unsung heroes
Ashu' s voice and persona and poems complemented that...
Season 2 was abt social reform and stories were abt crime against woman only...
Manav was good for that

I mean ashu could have done it but later it was like another crime petrol no difference
He quit after his contract end..