Dont worry Ashu will make Ram ji also droolworthy

Agree with you I think it is from Sita point of view
As pree said somewhat like RR
How Paro viewed Rudra

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Ruchi , I have three hunches (1) it may be from Sitaji's point of view but Ramji will have equal importance, not like those shows where the FL is OTT & everything revolves around her (2) Ram will be a smouldering combination of intensity & calmness (3) by the end of a few episodes every one will start fan girling on Ramji the way fans did for Shivji, hehe

Red I wish the same

3 rd point no doubt๐Ÿ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Morning girls!
I checked out a few things on this. Siya ke Ram would be a ramayana presented in a different viewpoint which shall be that of Sita ji as to how she took his actions and what she thought he did was right or not. It was we who saw that Ram Ji abandoned her in the forest in Mere grounds of being accused by a washerman. This story would present to us Sita Ji ka viewpoint. So the character playing her should be a good actress. I have read a book called Devdutt's Sita and me thinks it is an adaptation of this one. Let's see what happens. I am thinking he took it up bcoz it was 180 degrees opposite to Rudra Dev! Haye seetian!! The Fangirl in me can't resist to whistle on Mere mention of hottie sa, I will samjaho my dil that he pooja hi prem hai, prem hi pooja hai.
Ram Ji ki JAI HO. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ruchi,u do find some way or other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Ritu that was a lovely take๐Ÿ‘

We all have confidence in Ashu
That's what he has earned as an actor
The Man rocks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Ok guys, now that the initial shock has died down & the thoughts are clearer, I am looking forward to AS in this show because ...it's a great PH & is known for giving a unique treatment to its shows...we didn't see MB & Devon ke Dev but ppl who saw ( and the ppl I am talking about aren't serial watching typos) LOVED these two shows because they weren't the normal mythological types ...

The name of the show itself "Siya ke Ram" instead of "Ramayan" has a very pleasing feel to it.
Most of the shows we have on the t,v. are female oriented ...ST tried to change this in RR but we all know what fate it met up with so I believe in his new show BD FL has an edge over the ML...& we know Ashish isn't the type who will ever do a show where FL lead calls the shots...
We are enamoured by Rudra & frankly speaking characters like that are written only once in a while ...and anything less than that would have been difficult to swallow ...the innocence of Paro & the intensity of Rudra can not be repeated and believe me Siya ke Ram will be much better than getting a love story with OTT FL & AS not getting an edge. I was told that this new show on Zee E.T.R.E.T.Rani is also from a FL point of view,she will have an edge over the ML & frankly speaking ,I don't want that with Ashish.
This show will be very good for his career , will reach among masses & its audience will be huge...
Lastly, drool karney ke liye apna Rudra hai na...we will continue to drool on him & you know what...I have this hunch that even this Siya Ke Ram will not have a whole lot of Bhagwan wala feeling , it will be very different.
So just cheer up & look forward to it...I bet we will not be disappointed because if Ashish does decide to go for it then it will be something SPECIAL otherwise he wouldn't .
We will see this show to appreciate his acting & feel happy for him that it's reaching to huge audience and drool karengey apney Rudra par if we get Bhagwan walas feeling from Siya key ram which I think we wouldn't but just in case

I love your post. Makes so much sense. After my initial shock did down I also thought exact same thoughts. Iam getting a strong hunch that Ram will no more be the nice soft Ramji. He is going to be a tough calm alpha male with mysterious depth!!
Mano.M thumbnail
ha..ha...this tweety bhi na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  1. ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

@saurabhtewari76 Jab kaam sardard ban jae aur sardard kaam samjhlo bhaia it's time to move-aan.

• tweety pai @tweety_pai

@ashish30sharma Jab kaam sardard ban jae aur sardard kaam samjhlo bhaia it's time to move-aan to siya ka raam?

• Edited by -Mano- - 9 years ago
    Thushi thumbnail
    Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    btw even I read somewhere that they will tell the story in sita ji ka point of view ... but then ram ji will have equal importance.. if its not strong enough no importance for his character ashu wont take it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

btw even I read somewhere that they will tell the story in sita ji ka point of view ... but then ram ji will have equal importance.. if its not strong enough no importance for his character ashu wont take it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Offcourse we all know
    he won't take if a character if his role isn't strong enough๐Ÿ˜‰
    Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Offcourse we all know
    he won't take if a character if his role isn't strong enough๐Ÿ˜‰

han ... now some one give us official confirmation ๐Ÿ˜†

lol me waiting for toi ๐Ÿ˜ณ hope they will reveal also his look like they did last time .. they luv ashu like us ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
    Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

han ... now some one give us official confirmation ๐Ÿ˜†

lol me waiting for toi ๐Ÿ˜ณ hope they will reveal also his look like they did last time .. they luv ashu like us ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now stalk TOI๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Now stalk TOI๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oh they post everything na its not easy to stalk anyway give me their link๐Ÿ˜ณ