Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

Oh but ZA twin TC did a good job ...
Maybe they were talking abt this only...
Maybe talks are being going on since then ...
Who knows just a guess

I always though they ignored me I mean TC 😭😭 but then they writed a cheap article on RR about nd avarage acting I was soo angry 😡

lol now they have wonderful words about ashu ... these r real chameleon 🤢
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

When I initially saw the news I took it as a rumor nd thought tht we have finally got something to discuss...
Then I realised that it is a confirmed news nd started developing mixed feelings...

But after contemplating for long I would say
He is the same Ashish who made me fall for him just in first glance...
The same actor who played the role of Avdesh to such perfection tht it was diff for us to imagine him as CGM...
But did he disappoint us?? No in fact he made us fall for him all over again as a warrior CGM...

After playing tough character like CGM I was initially apprehensive abt Ranveer...
But the man made me fall for him also to tht extent that now I can't even make a single post without taking his name...

Who imagined tht the same guy playing lover boy, flamboyant Ranveer would create a history as brooding , tough Rudra...

We have seen many versions of Ramayana, but none of them have appealed us more than the first Ramayana with Arun Govil...
Till now it has been impossible to imagine any one else as Ram other than him...
Maybe thtz the challenge AS wanted to take up...
To re establish the image of Ram and make it his character...

I have trusted him since last 5 years nd have never been disappointed ...
Whenever I see him I fall for him all over again nd i would not be surprised if he makes me fall in love for the fifth time...

👏

Word Count: 0

Madhu_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well initially I had some mixed feeling for Siya Ke Ram. But now I think I am happy if Ashish chooses to do this role. He is mainly known as an intense actor. The character of Ram needs a clam and composed look. Something completely opposite to what he has done till now. This will be a golden opportunity to prove his versatility as an actor. We can just imagine the contrast between Rudra and lord Ram.

Some positive points of mythological show like Ramayan is that you just cant add any crap or drag it to any extend, though some distortion will always be there. So it will be a finite series. Looking at the present state of TV shows, either they are shut down too early due to trps or they run for years. So we can expect neither of these here.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ok guys, now that the initial shock has died down & the thoughts are clearer, I am looking forward to AS in this show because ...it's a great PH & is known for giving a unique treatment to its shows...we didn't see MB & Devon ke Dev but ppl who saw ( and the ppl I am talking about aren't serial watching typos) LOVED these two shows because they weren't the normal mythological types ...
The name of the show itself "Siya ke Ram" instead of "Ramayan" has a very pleasing feel to it.
Most of the shows we have on the t,v. are female oriented ...ST tried to change this in RR but we all know what fate it met up with so I believe in his new show BD FL has an edge over the ML...& we know Ashish isn't the type who will ever do a show where FL lead calls the shots...
We are enamoured by Rudra & frankly speaking characters like that are written only once in a while ...and anything less than that would have been difficult to swallow ...the innocence of Paro & the intensity of Rudra can not be repeated and believe me Siya ke Ram will be much better than getting a love story with OTT FL & AS not getting an edge. I was told that this new show on Zee E.T.R.E.T.Rani is also from a FL point of view,she will have an edge over the ML & frankly speaking ,I don't want that with Ashish.
This show will be very good for his career , will reach among masses & its audience will be huge...
Lastly, drool karney ke liye apna Rudra hai na...we will continue to drool on him & you know what...I have this hunch that even this Siya Ke Ram will not have a whole lot of Bhagwan wala feeling , it will be very different.
So just cheer up & look forward to it...I bet we will not be disappointed because if Ashish does decide to go for it then it will be something SPECIAL otherwise he wouldn't .
We will see this show to appreciate his acting & feel happy for him that it's reaching to huge audience and drool karengey apney Rudra par if we get Bhagwan walas feeling from Siya key ram which I think we wouldn't but just in case
Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 9 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Madhu nd Ritu 👍🏼
Ritu ji I am such a besharam that I couldn't stop drooling at Mohit Raina as Mahadev
Aur phir yeh toh Ashish hai
Hum konsa real life Sita hain ??
Drooling is our right haina??
Navyya thumbnail

Madhu nd Ritu 👍🏼

Ritu ji I am such a besharam that I couldn't stop drooling at Mohit Raina as Mahadev
Aur phir yeh toh Ashish hai
Hum konsa real life Sita hain ??
Drooling is our right haina??

Hehe Aditi , you aren't the only one...my friend was crazy about Mahadev & used to drool over him all the time...and of course drooling toh Hamara Haque hai 😊
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi friends.. Good morning.. It s nice to see everyone positive. Ashish will do justice to whatever he does. And the mythological stories have their own charm too.. You will be pulled towards it eventually..
So lets wait for next set of news.. And see you all later.. Got some work..
Meenakshi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey girls I am loving your comments here...
I have seen so many mythological movies in Telugu ...so many actors
But you know in Telugu whenever we talk about such movies only one person gets into our mind...
That's the greatness of the actor who executed the character very well...
So I want Ashish to do such whenever we talk about ramayan only he have to get into our mind...
I am sure he will do it...All the best Ashish...we are always with you...
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Morning girls!
I checked out a few things on this. Siya ke Ram would be a ramayana presented in a different viewpoint which shall be that of Sita ji as to how she took his actions and what she thought he did was right or not. It was we who saw that Ram Ji abandoned her in the forest in Mere grounds of being accused by a washerman. This story would present to us Sita Ji ka viewpoint. So the character playing her should be a good actress. I have read a book called Devdutt's Sita and me thinks it is an adaptation of this one. Let's see what happens. I am thinking he took it up bcoz it was 180 degrees opposite to Rudra Dev! Haye seetian!! The Fangirl in me can't resist to whistle on Mere mention of hottie sa, I will samjaho my dil that he pooja hi prem hai, prem hi pooja hai.
Ram Ji ki JAI HO. 😆
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Ruchi , I have three hunches (1) it may be from Sitaji's point of view but Ramji will have equal importance, not like those shows where the FL is OTT & everything revolves around her (2) Ram will be a smouldering combination of intensity & calmness (3) by the end of a few episodes every one will start fan girling on Ramji the way fans did for Shivji, hehe