Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

When I initially saw the news I took it as a rumor nd thought tht we have finally got something to discuss...
Then I realised that it is a confirmed news nd started developing mixed feelings...

But after contemplating for long I would say
He is the same Ashish who made me fall for him just in first glance...
The same actor who played the role of Avdesh to such perfection tht it was diff for us to imagine him as CGM...
But did he disappoint us?? No in fact he made us fall for him all over again as a warrior CGM...

After playing tough character like CGM I was initially apprehensive abt Ranveer...
But the man made me fall for him also to tht extent that now I can't even make a single post without taking his name...

Who imagined tht the same guy playing lover boy, flamboyant Ranveer would create a history as brooding , tough Rudra...

We have seen many versions of Ramayana, but none of them have appealed us more than the first Ramayana with Arun Govil...
Till now it has been impossible to imagine any one else as Ram other than him...
Maybe thtz the challenge AS wanted to take up...
To re establish the image of Ram and make it his character...

I have trusted him since last 5 years nd have never been disappointed ...
Whenever I see him I fall for him all over again nd i would not be surprised if he makes be fall in love for the fifth time...

In endorse uπŸ˜‰
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally everyone feeling good about the ashu decision ... well said he never let us down .. I have full faith on ashu nd this is one big project ... btw this is the same production who did MB I saw some epis in tamil from acting to direction everything was best πŸ‘πŸ‘ they did a fab job πŸ˜‰

nd if they say our first choice was ashu then I believe it nd they offered long back but he took now thats means they waited for him na 😊

now please someone stalk him nd post a pic for us 🀣 me dying to c his look ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I badly want to c how he look as Sri Ram ji 😳
Mano.M thumbnail
Important question
Will be a week show
or weekend like CGMπŸ˜•
I want him onscreen atleast for 5 days in a week😭
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When I initially saw the news I took it as a rumor nd thought tht we have finally got something to discuss...
Then I realised that it is a confirmed news nd started developing mixed feelings...

The same actor who played the role of Avdesh to such perfection tht it was diff for us to imagine him as CGM...
But did he disappoint us?? No in fact he made us fall for him all over again as a warrior CGM...

After playing tough character like CGM I was initially apprehensive abt Ranveer...
But the man made me fall for him also to tht extent that now I can't even make a single post without taking his name...

Who imagined tht the same guy playing lover boy, flamboyant Ranveer would create a history as brooding , tough Rudra...

We have seen many versions of Ramayana, but none of them have appealed us more than the first Ramayana with Arun Govil...
Till now it has been impossible to imagine any one else as Ram other than him...

Whenever I see him I fall for him all over again nd i would not be surprised if he makes me fall in love for the fifth time...

Thanks I needed that positivity... As you rightly said he has made me fall for all his characters... So may be this one also...
I will wait and watch before jumping to any conclusion. And more than that I will have faith in Ashish as he knows his work more than us.
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

finally everyone feeling good about the ashu decision ... well said he never let us down .. I have full faith on ashu nd this is one big project ... btw this is the same production who did MB I saw some epis in tamil from acting to direction everything was best πŸ‘πŸ‘ they did a fab job πŸ˜‰

nd if they say our first choice was ashu then I believe it nd they offered long back but he took now thats means they waited for him na 😊

now please someone stalk him nd post a pic for us 🀣 me dying to c his look ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I badly want to c how he look as Sri Ram ji 😳

Is it 100% confirmed? What's the source?
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Important question

Will be a week show
or weekend like CGMπŸ˜•
I want him onscreen atleast for 5 days in a week😭

lol I think it will be week like MB wala πŸ˜‰

wasnt mb week wala
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vvbnu agree we should wait B4 jumping to conclusion...
Thushi Ashu will look like the CGM PIC I posted earlier I guess or similar to tht nd he looks good haina
Mano oh nooo didn't think abt this
Hope it is weekly show ...
I am spoilt I need a 5 day dose
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvbnu

Is it 100% confirmed? What's the source?

we didnt got any official confirmation

but from whaever we got its seems like he doing this only

remember the headless pic lol .. he hide himself for whats he hiding if is not for this show πŸ˜• maybe he dont want reveal this look of him

nd IF replied the news is correct to a fan but donno why they said approched nd he is yet to decide in buzz .. maybe they dont want reveal in buzz who knw

the IF wala reply is infront page u can find where we update about tweets
Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Whenever I see him I fall for him all over again nd i would not be surprised if he makes me fall in love for the fifth time...

With you on this...
Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

lol I think it will be week like MB wala πŸ˜‰

wasnt mb week wala

I didn't watch MB
So no IdeaπŸ˜•
Though some of my friends did
And they liked it