Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vvbnu

What you are saying is also true... Just hope for the best I guess ... And I hope we like what we see. But somehow don't feel like seeing him as Ram ...πŸ˜•

same here me too keep wondering how he will look ... but still now we didnt got any official confirmation .. let c if he really going to do πŸ˜•
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

same here me too keep wondering how he will look ... but still now we didnt got any official confirmation .. let c if he really going to do πŸ˜•

Hey Ram!! Save us from seeing Ashish as you...
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally some news about his show..πŸ˜ƒ
I read previous pages and saw the 1st teaser and articles.. I am excitedπŸ˜ƒ
Ashish choose different roles which he never did before and this is something
he never did..I am curious to see how he will look as lord Ram 😊 as I can't imagine
him as it!! have seen Gurmeet in this role and he was good.. seeing the 1st teaser it's not
full Ramayan story but a never seen story or I guess story from Sita's point of view!!
as title is Siya ke Ram..
Its going to be grand.. something different I hope so!

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am going to trust Ashish. He knows what he is doing and he has not done mythological role till now . So he might pick this one up. He is going to shine again and we are going to be a happy lot. πŸ˜ƒ
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am going to trust Ashish. He knows what he is doing and he has not done mythological role till now . So he might pick this one up. He is going to shine again and we are going to be a happy lot. πŸ˜ƒ[/QUOTi
I am so glad some of you are positive... I am going up sail on that positive note
--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: varshu27

I am going to trust Ashish. He knows what he is doing and he has not done mythological role till now . So he might pick this one up. He is going to shine again and we are going to be a happy lot. πŸ˜ƒ

varshu .. even i am trusting him .. he is taking up means something is different about this.. lets see

Between its sounds similar to rangrasiya.. .. i means to says her's point of view.. lets see.. hope we will blown away with this new adaptation of Ram's character.😊
Edited by -Bluesky- - 9 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pree_28

finally some news about his show..πŸ˜ƒ
I read previous pages and saw the 1st teaser and articles.. I am excitedπŸ˜ƒ
Ashish choose different roles which he never did before and this is something
he never did..I am curious to see how he will look as lord Ram 😊 as I can't imagine
him as it!! have seen Gurmeet in this role and he was good.. seeing the 1st teaser it's not
full Ramayan story but a never seen story or I guess story from Sita's point of view!!
as title is Siya ke Ram..
Its going to be grand.. something different I hope so!

Well saidπŸ‘this show will be different and being his fan I have full faith in Ashish's decision to do this character, he will never disappoint us.
nkilam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Hi dear
I completely agree with you.TRUST ASHISH. If he is taking up something then I am 100% sure that it will be not just good but the best. If he tried to do different characters in the beginning of his career then of course he will surely take a well thought of decision when he is actually in a position to do so (Post RR and JDJ 7).
So I am relaxed.
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys RR music director saurabh did a song for TNNZ also which they never used in the show

he tweeted

Saurabh Kalsi @kalsisaurabh

Have you heard #TujhseNarazNahiZindagi by Saurabh Kalsi on #SoundCloudhttps://soundcloud.com/saurabh-kalsi/tujhse-naraz-nahi-zindagi ...@ashish30sharma @AndTVOfficial @mishtimeha

This is the recreation of the original song we did for &TV show ft. Ashish Sharma, but the song was not used in the show.
Still i Love the melody so much that I am sharing it with you all.
Hope you like it
Rabb Rakha!!!
Singer - Sriparna Chaterji
Music Arrangement and additional composition - Saurabh Kalsi
Additional Lyrics - Abhishek Kumar & Shashank Kunwar

Original song Credits:
Singer: Lata Mangeshkar
Music Director: R.D. Burman
Lyrics: Gulzar
Film: Masoom
Label: Saregama

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When I initially saw the news I took it as a rumor nd thought tht we have finally got something to discuss...
Then I realised that it is a confirmed news nd started developing mixed feelings...

But after contemplating for long I would say
He is the same Ashish who made me fall for him just in first glance...
The same actor who played the role of Avdesh to such perfection tht it was diff for us to imagine him as CGM...
But did he disappoint us?? No in fact he made us fall for him all over again as a warrior CGM...

After playing tough character like CGM I was initially apprehensive abt Ranveer...
But the man made me fall for him also to tht extent that now I can't even make a single post without taking his name...

Who imagined tht the same guy playing lover boy, flamboyant Ranveer would create a history as brooding , tough Rudra...

We have seen many versions of Ramayana, but none of them have appealed us more than the first Ramayana with Arun Govil...
Till now it has been impossible to imagine any one else as Ram other than him...
Maybe thtz the challenge AS wanted to take up...
To re establish the image of Ram and make it his character...

I have trusted him since last 5 years nd have never been disappointed ...
Whenever I see him I fall for him all over again nd i would not be surprised if he makes me fall in love for the fifth time...

Edited by aditi97 - 9 years ago