Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhu_4u

what as Ram in siya ke ram😲

I just posted again the news on other thread check it πŸ˜† or u can check infront page
Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
Madhu_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

I just posted again the new on other thread check it πŸ˜† or u can check infront page

ok checked and I dont know how to react at this newsπŸ˜•
πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu_4u

ok checked and I dont know how to react at this newsπŸ˜•
πŸ˜†

same pheeling πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

though I happy he is coming back but not that excited πŸ˜•
Thushi thumbnail

Ashish Sharma to play Siya Ke Ram' now!

Owing to his classy looks, Television actor Ashish Sharma, who was last seen as an army man in Rangrasiya', has bagged the kind of role that have set him class apart and in a league of his own.

And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Ashish has given his nod of consent for another grand TV show.

A website reports that the former winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7' has been roped in to play the part of Lord Ram in an upcoming mythological show named Siya Ke Ram'. While, the hunt for a lovely-faced girl to play Sita is on, Ashish, in all likelihood, will be seen in the great prophet's avatar from the Indian epic Ramayana'.

And to make the show look grand literally, the makers will be shooting it in the widely-spread Ramoji Film City of Hyderabad, instead of Mumbai. Work is already on to build a set apt to shoot the ancient saga of Ram and Sita.

Pinkvilla

lol as usual they copy pasted the TC wala πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thushi thumbnail

Ashish Sharma approached for a new show

Read on...

Friday, July 17, 2015 | 8:10:41 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
3 Comments | 159 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

After playing the main lead on Colors' Rangrasiya opposite Sanaya Irani, Ashish Sharma is preparing to come back on small screen with a full-fledged role.

Ashish has already been seen as a military officer, a dancer and a host (on &TV's Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi), with this upcoming venture audience are going to see him playing a completely different character.

Wondering about the character he is going to play?

Ashish has been approached to play the role of Ram on Star Plus' upcoming show, Siya Ke Ram. Exciting... right?

As per our reliable source, "Triangle Films' first choice for the role of Ram was Ashish and he was approached long back for the same. However, he is yet to decide."

We tried contacting Ashish, but he was not available to talk till the time of filing the story.

Dont forget to leave a comment on excited you are to see your favorite actor Ashish back on screen?

vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG this is so sad... I don't want him as RAM for God sake . I was waiting for something fictional on TV but not mythological character... Not RAM!!
I cannot see him in all that ghastly costumes with a crown. I don't know why oak stuck to crown... Bcz I have found them so funny and silly...
So please Ashish no Ram or anyone from mythology. Just regular human roles please

vvbnu thumbnail

same pheeling πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

though I happy he is coming back but not that excited πŸ˜•

I don't think anyone of us will be exited. Bcz no offense to Lord Ram ...I also worship Him... But there is nothing exciting about Him.
Then if this news is true I won't blame Ashish for making this decision, after the RR debacle with trp... He may want to go for a trp garnering popular show... After all it is his livelihood and the show should not shut down bcz our mass population cannot accept something different like RR
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvbnu

I don't think anyone of us will be exited. Bcz no offense to Lord Ram ...I also worship Him... But there is nothing exciting about Him.
Then if this news is true I won't blame Ashish for making this decision, after the RR debacle with trp... He may want to go for a trp garnering popular show... After all it is his livelihood and the show should not shut down bcz our mass population cannot accept something different like RR

I can understand ur feeling .. many ashishians r not that excited .. nd dont want him as Ram ji

but about that he may want to go for a trp garnering show is not true .. ashu dont believe in trp

if thats the case we would have him now on screen but he was waiting for a interesting concept nd took tnnz over other offers

if he really doing this he maybe wanted to do mytho so choosed this one

nd the article say also ashish was their first choice nd offered him very long
Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
vvbnu thumbnail

I can understand ur feeling .. many ashishians r not that excited .. nd dont want him as Ram ji

but about that he may want to go for a trp garnering show is not true .. ashu dont believe in trp

nd if he find something really he would have taken .. if thats the case we would have him now on screen but he was waiting for a interesting concept nd took tnnz over other offers

if he really doing this he maybe wanted to do mytho so choosed this one

nd the article say also ashish was their first choice nd offered him very long

What you are saying is also true... Just hope for the best I guess ... And I hope we like what we see. But somehow don't feel like seeing him as Ram ...πŸ˜•