Posted: 9 years ago
awww aditi u seems so innocent dont talk so openly ๐Ÿ˜†

otherwise rule ji will show u luv ๐Ÿคข
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

NEWS

Ashish Sharma to play Ram in Star Plus' Siya Ke Ram?

Nikhil and Suhana Sinha's Triangle Films enjoyed phenomenal success with their mythological show, Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev. And now, they are working on probably the biggest mythological show ever-made, Siya Ke Ramfor Star Plus. And for Star Plus, this will be yet another biggie for them, post the success of the huge Mahabharat.

Well, as we know, planning for the show has been on for quite some time now. And here's the first exclusive volley of news coming from the show.

Tellychakkar.com has got reliable information that the very popular Ashish Sharma who has been a class-apart in whatever he has taken up till now, has apparently bagged the lead role of Maryada Purushottam Ram.

As per a reliable source, "The extensive search for the lead characters of Ram and Sita has been going in many big cities of the country for a while now. Though the team has not yet locked the girl to play Sita, the show's Ram has been found. Ashish Sharma will in all probability play the prized role."

As for Ashish, he has been part of shows like Gunahon Ka Devta, Chandragupta Maurya, Rab Se Sohna Ishq, Rang Rasiya. He was crowned winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, and recently hosted Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagion & TV.

Another information coming across on Siya Ke Ram is that the mythological will not be shot in Mumbai, but in Hyderabad at the Ramoji Film City. A huge set is being erected at the place, is what we hear.

We tried contacting Ashish Sharma, but he remained unavailable for comment.

We tried to buzz Producer Nikhil Sinha, but received no reply.

Watch this space for more updates...

Ahem Ahem
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

awww aditi u seems so innocent dont talk so openly ๐Ÿ˜†

otherwise rule ji will show u luv ๐Ÿคข

Hey thushi ๐Ÿ˜ƒwhere were you yesterday??

I will edit my comment

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Guys if it Ram
won't it start from his childhood๐Ÿ˜•
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

NEWS

Ashish Sharma to play Ram in Star Plus' Siya Ke Ram?

Nikhil and Suhana Sinha's Triangle Films enjoyed phenomenal success with their mythological show, Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev. And now, they are working on probably the biggest mythological show ever-made, Siya Ke Ramfor Star Plus. And for Star Plus, this will be yet another biggie for them, post the success of the huge Mahabharat.

Well, as we know, planning for the show has been on for quite some time now. And here's the first exclusive volley of news coming from the show.

Tellychakkar.com has got reliable information that the very popular Ashish Sharma who has been a class-apart in whatever he has taken up till now, has apparently bagged the lead role of Maryada Purushottam Ram.

As per a reliable source, "The extensive search for the lead characters of Ram and Sita has been going in many big cities of the country for a while now. Though the team has not yet locked the girl to play Sita, the show's Ram has been found. Ashish Sharma will in all probability play the prized role."

As for Ashish, he has been part of shows like Gunahon Ka Devta, Chandragupta Maurya, Rab Se Sohna Ishq, Rang Rasiya. He was crowned winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7, and recently hosted Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagion & TV.

Another information coming across on Siya Ke Ram is that the mythological will not be shot in Mumbai, but in Hyderabad at the Ramoji Film City. A huge set is being erected at the place, is what we hear.

We tried contacting Ashish Sharma, but he remained unavailable for comment.

We tried to buzz Producer Nikhil Sinha, but received no reply.

Watch this space for more updates...

bold do they mention my bhai ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how dare u call him like that ๐Ÿคฃ

nd why this kolaveri already I have seen kolaveri seem like u want more entertainment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mano.M thumbnail

Aditi I am highlighting more๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -Mano- - 9 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

bold do they mention my bhai ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how dare u call him like that ๐Ÿคฃ

nd why this kolaveri already I have seen kolaveri seem like u want more entertainment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Hey thushi ๐Ÿ˜ƒwhere were you yesterday??

I will edit my comment

aditi I dont want my ashishians get into trouble ... anyway from now we have to appreciate our ashu also in PM I think not allowed to talk about him his issue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I was not well so didnt come .. still not feeling good didint sleep also but couldnt stay away from IF ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Its ok leave it
We will avoid it in future๐Ÿ˜‰

Now see the rumor๐Ÿ˜ฒ

already deleted

Ram ๐Ÿ˜ณ I luv Ram ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hope they rope me to play Siya๐Ÿ˜›

Atleast got something to discuss๐Ÿ˜†

Oh thtz why long hair๐Ÿ˜‰