Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Thushi

we should tweet this too mr idea sharma 😑 how he made us all cry angry 😑😑

I want news .. that too now .. mr sharma ji like u r enjoying sports .. we too want enjoying watching u on tv 😭😭

han..he has his entertainment
Where is ours?
No Ashu on Screen,means we r staring empty screen
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

I always support my PartneruπŸ€—

I knw I knw 😳
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

han..he has his entertainment
Where is ours?
No Ashu on Screen,means we r staring empty screen

han where is ours ... well said if he is not there means we r staring empty screen
Thushi thumbnail
SOPHIE CHOUDRY @Sophie_Choudry

Big love team #JhalakReloaded @ColorsTV from season7 mirchi & major saab! Cute pic na @ManishPaul03 @ashish30sharma

Embedded image permalink
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Big love team #JhalakReloaded @ColorsTV from season7 mirchi & major saab! Cute pic na @ManishPaul03 @ashish30sharma

Embedded image permalink

This is so sweet of Sophie. She always rooted for Ashish...in all of her IVs... after being voted out, and on twitter, she was pretty vocal about Ashish.πŸ˜ƒ

I still remember her tweet after JDJ7 grand finale, which of course our Ashish wonπŸ˜ƒ, it was something along the lines of " the most deserving contestant won ".πŸ˜ƒ... in fact almost all the contestants voted out picked Ashish as the one they wanted to win...this in itself speaks volumes..this made me realize why we should not be bothered by what a few pressed souls think or sayπŸ˜‰

Oh and also when i went to Sophie's twitter page I saw that her followers are more than 600k...just sayinπŸ˜‰...

Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

This is so sweet of Sophie. She always rooted for Ashish...in all of her IVs... after being voted out, and on twitter, she was pretty vocal about Ashish.πŸ˜ƒ

I still remember her tweet after JDJ7 grand finale, which of course our Ashish wonπŸ˜ƒ, it was something along the lines of " the most deserving contestant won ".πŸ˜ƒ... in fact almost all the contestants voted out picked Ashish as the one they wanted to win...this in itself speaks volumes..this made me realize why we should not be bothered by what a few pressed souls think or sayπŸ˜‰

Oh and also when i went to Sophie's twitter page I saw that her followers are more than 600k...just sayinπŸ˜‰...

Not only co contestants ... even challenger said she has fallen for him .. its really not my words she herself told in IVπŸ˜³πŸ˜† btw remember aditya words .. he said he impressed him as an actor 😳

about last line should I say about ashus co contest who has highest follower in twitter πŸ˜‰

nd chooo chweetu of sophie .. at least we got unseen pic of his ... which is chooo cutu
Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Embedded image permalink

Such a cute pic
All looking great specially Ashish 😳
Thanks Sophie

CutiepieAD thumbnail

Not only co contestants ... even challenger said she has fallen for him .. its really not my words she herself told in IVπŸ˜³πŸ˜† btw remember aditya words .. he said he impressed him as an actor 😳

about last line should I say about ashus co contest who has highest follower in twitter πŸ˜‰

nd chooo chweetu of sophie .. at least we got unseen pic of his ... which is chooo cutu

Agree Varshu n Thushi

Before winning the trophy he had already won hearts

CutiepieAD thumbnail
My first edit of Ashish
Please come back soon
Missing you a lot
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97