People or waiting after Mahabarath(MB) ended
SKR promo was aired then
So much expectations
Its going to be a challenge
pulchra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Thushi

I want c how diff the show willl be they said its more about SiRa luv story .. from the min I heard this I was more excited .. this is something they havent done I mean they didnt went more on luv story

I m excited for the looks also .. though in all ramayan we got typical one but who knw we might get a diff look just a wish .. even if we dont it will be treat to c ashu AshNal look as SiRa 😳

For international fans is great if the main line will be love line, not traditional...
And interesting what he will have on his head...and hair style
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Partneru check ur mailπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Got it
Superb!πŸ˜‰
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

In Madhuri's words
For him toh
bas ankhon hi kafi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol I used to luv md comments πŸ˜† everyone used to give such good comments .. nd always he was praised for his expressions 😊 he is not a dancer but a performer which in this season totally missing πŸ˜›
pulchra thumbnail

han it will be more than usual one .. but sure limited romance πŸ˜†

anyway ashu will as usual rock ... nd chemistry if he can with sahiba ji then tih he can with anyone .. nd mrunal is also good actress

πŸ€£πŸ‘
Mano.M thumbnail

lol I used to luv md comments πŸ˜† everyone used to give such good comments .. nd always he was praised for his expressions 😊 he is not a dancer but a performer which in this season totally missing πŸ˜›

hmm..πŸ˜‰

I think, have written the first word wrong
Pardon my HindiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pulchra

For international fans is great if the main line will be love line, not traditional...
And interesting what he will have on his head...and hair style

I would like to c these story in diff way .. though I would luv also typical but we had many time which they done in typical way even though I havnt watched any of them

mahabarat last year my dad nd my bro watched it such hit show but I couldnt not because I didnt want but I lost interest in everything even in movies

nd last year mahabarat was such hit for the channel .. they even retelecaseted direct after the show ended not only original version also dubbed version also they r retelecasting .. πŸ˜‰ I wish the same for our SKR πŸ˜ƒ

definetly excited for the look ... hope they soon release a pic of ashus nd also the pair 😊

Edited by Thushi - 9 years ago
pulchra thumbnail

"Oh! My ghost" is new
Just got over last week
U must not have seen
Ya will let u knowπŸ˜‰

Waaaj!! thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Thushi thumbnail

Got it
Superb!πŸ˜‰

oh u got already before even I said πŸ˜† lol somehow I managed with my stupid software ... I get always error 😑

is one enough or should I make πŸ˜† this time my lappy ji net ji nd software ji irritated me going to kill them .. ( lol I will get new lappy soon finally problem solved .. πŸ˜†]
Mano.M thumbnail

I would like to c these story in diff way .. though I would luv also typical but we had many time which they done in typical way even though I havnt watched any of them

mahabarat last year my dad nd my bro watched it such hit show but I couldnt not because I didnt want but I lost interest in everything even in movies

nd last year mahabarat was such hit for the channel .. they even retelecaseted direct after the show ended not only original version also dubbing version also they r retelecasting .. πŸ˜‰ I wish the same for our SKR πŸ˜ƒ

definetly excited for the look ... hope they soon release a pic of ashus nd also the pair 😊

And I still can't believe that
only 4 days left for his B'day
And we might get to see him in seg after so long
I hope we don't get disappointed

Going to get dinner
Will be backπŸ˜‰