Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rummykub

Hey ruchi..took my first peep into that dreaded jdj forum...it's a whole different world there I think.🀒..the show hasn't started yet n already battle lines being drawn!!! I can't imagine how it's gonna look once the performance actually start. Blood and gore everywhere more likely...like the bahubali movie releasing todayπŸ˜‰
A really fascinating place in a morbid kind of a way.!!πŸ˜†

Trust Prati to find fun and fascination in the most dreaded and worst place. πŸ˜†

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ResHma_

Trust Prati to find fun and fascination in the most dreaded and worst place. πŸ˜†

Prati babe !! u land up in the worst of places always !! I should say crash ...πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After seeing these gifs I am liking the performance even more
He actually deserved a 30  for this
These kanjoos judges never gave him 30 

Rummykub thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Prati babe !! u land up in the worst of places always !! I should say crash ...πŸ˜†

Yeah ruchi couldn't help crash landing there...what with everyone talking about it like the forbidden one !!! I was just trying to see wether it actually lives upto all that's being said or it's all hype Nd imagined!!πŸ˜†
Now I am all satisfied. Although its just begun ...I am kinda fascinated with the mentality of people who frequent there and have so much fun at other peoples misery. It seriously seems like an art in itself yaar.Let me see how much I can tolerate before I go πŸ€’ Anyway it's good to once in a while explore and see how the other half lives too. It's not always fun to be goody two shoes...not that I am going to go and participate there. It's strictly for my education!!! Promise!!!
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah ruchi couldn't help crash landing there...what with everyone talking about it like the forbidden one !!! I was just trying to see wether it actually lives upto all that's being said or it's all hype Nd imagined!!πŸ˜†
Now I am all satisfied. Although its just begun ...I am kinda fascinated with the mentality of people who frequent there and have so much fun at other peoples misery. It seriously seems like an art in itself yaar.Let me see how much I can tolerate before I go πŸ€’ Anyway it's good to once in a while explore and see how the other half lives too. It's not always fun to be goody two shoes...not that I am going to go and participate there. It's strictly for my education!!! Promise!!!

Well Prati what an adventurous heart you have my dear.  So here's a little more adventure for you.

Why don't you to venture into the Bollywood forum or the JDJ8 CC . I did two three times. And trust me when I say so, you will sure return as the enlightened one on how much fun can people have at others expense.

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mano.M thumbnail
Mano.M thumbnail

Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey ruchi..took my first peep into that dreaded jdj forum...it's a whole different world there I think.🀒..the show hasn't started yet n already battle lines being drawn!!! I can't imagine how it's gonna look once the performance actually start. Blood and gore everywhere more likely...like the bahubali movie releasing todayπŸ˜‰
A really fascinating place in a morbid kind of a way.!!πŸ˜†

Just imagine the politicians for whom the stakes are very high...yahan toh koi itni stakes bhi nahin hain, I mean there is nothing to gain or loose personally & still tempers fly...looking at all this & seeing the way ppl behave I do not blame the politicians for behaving the way they do .
Mano.M thumbnail