Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: E_X_O

A lil on Salil ----- he is some ex-writer of a few Indian shows. So knows a lot of actors likkha chitta on sets after the director calls out CUT.

Generally he tweets about Jhalak eliminations. Every 5 days he tweets about quitting Twitter after some fans bash him if he tweets negatively about their idols. and then he is back every tuesday with Elimination news and is Worshiped like crazy.

He is a big fan of that dil ki baatein lead actor n that Kekta maiyya show resident vamp who was in Bigg Boss. so every week one gets a bunch of Kapoor vacation photos or Vampy encourage zindabad tweets. these tweets get less then 5 likes or retweets

But on Mon and Tue his tweet feed is Phata chappar Bhagwaan pour water like Niagara. Coz He praises Sanaya or Vivian like they are India's entry to World dance championship.
Ah Media ka ghotala as usual.

Looks like he found his long long long looong lost friend in Archana knowing Ashish Sharma is going to be in news soon.

Jai Sri Ram _/\_

I was doubtful of him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But since didn't"t follow him didn't know much
And how well u explained๐Ÿคฃ
Mughab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annathu

Thank u for the information

The hunt for the faces for Star Plus' much awaited mythological show Siya Ke Ram (Produced by Nikhil Sinha) is going on full swing.

After Ashish Sharma has been finalized for essaying the character of Ram on the show, now we hear that the show has got its Sita.

Our reliable source informs us, "Actress Mrunal Thakur, who is currently essaying the role of Bulbul on Balaji Telefilms' popular show Kumkum Bhagya, has now been finalized for essaying the role of Sita on Siya Ke Ram."

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

yes Ekta is pretty
Especially her eyes
It was the only saving grace
Otherwise her acting sucked๐Ÿคข
Not only her but also the one played Daljeet
Perfect pair they were in acting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ 100 % me agree me agree ๐Ÿ˜† they r made for each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. I wish they didnt changed story nd paired them together .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

but still sahiba ji was better than her true luv even if its lil ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nd tanvi was beautiful .. me always luved her look especially I luv her as arpi even though pihu looked good but arpi in her sarees aww nd acting wise too tanvi was good .. though pihu irritated me but tanvi acting not
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

๐Ÿคฃ 100 % me agree me agree ๐Ÿ˜† they r made for each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. I wish they didnt changed story nd paired them together .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

but still sahiba ji was better than her true luv even if its lil ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nd tanvi was beautiful .. me always luved her look especially I luv her as arpi even though pihu looked good but arpi in her sarees aww nd acting wise too tanvi was good .. though pihu irritated me but tanvi acting not

Even Pihu was good
Just that she hated Avdesh and she had her reasons too๐Ÿ˜‰
Mano.M thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mano.M thumbnail

Mano.M thumbnail

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Even Pihu was good
Just that she hated Avdesh and she had her reasons too๐Ÿ˜‰

han she was good but some time irritating but not totally nd like u said she had reason to hate him unlike some character who hate without any reason ๐Ÿ˜†... nd acting wise too tanvi did good job ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

han she was good but some time irritating but not totally nd like u said she had reason to hate him unlike some character who hate without any reason ๐Ÿ˜†... nd acting wise too tanvi did good job ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Apri's love was stronger than Avi's
Avi love her more after she was no more
Such a cute couple with tragic ending๐Ÿคข
hiralnehal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so looks like shooting has indeed begun... this Google plus group says they will soon post the PIC of the new set and some videos... a promo will also hit soon... interesting...

https://plus.google.com/100916308453655657214.
enjoy...