Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

E_X_O thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
A lil on Salil ----- he is some ex-writer of a few Indian shows. So knows a lot of actors likkha chitta on sets after the director calls out CUT.

Generally he tweets about Jhalak eliminations. Every 5 days he tweets about quitting Twitter after some fans bash him if he tweets negatively about their idols. and then he is back every tuesday with Elimination news and is Worshiped like crazy.

He is a big fan of that dil ki baatein lead actor n that Kekta maiyya show resident vamp who was in Bigg Boss. so every week one gets a bunch of Kapoor vacation photos or Vampy encourage zindabad tweets. these tweets get less then 5 likes or retweets

But on Mon and Tue his tweet feed is Phata chappar Bhagwaan pour water like Niagara. Coz He praises Sanaya or Vivian like they are India's entry to World dance championship.
Ah Media ka ghotala as usual.

Looks like he found his long long long looong lost friend in Archana knowing Ashish Sharma is going to be in news soon.

Jai Sri Ram _/\_
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: E_X_O

A lil on Salil ----- he is some ex-writer of a few Indian shows. So knows a lot of actors likkha chitta on sets after the director calls out CUT.

Generally he tweets about Jhalak eliminations. Every 5 days he tweets about quitting Twitter after some fans bash him if he tweets negatively about their idols. and then he is back every tuesday with Elimination news and is Worshiped like crazy.

He is a big fan of that dil ki baatein lead actor n that Kekta maiyya show resident vamp who was in Bigg Boss. so every week one gets a bunch of Kapoor vacation photos or Vampy encourage zindabad tweets. these tweets get less then 5 likes or retweets

But on Mon and Tue his tweet feed is Phata chappar Bhagwaan pour water like Niagara. Coz He praises Sanaya or Vivian like they are India's entry to World dance championship.

Looks like he found his long long long looong lost friend in Archana knowing Ashish Sharma is going to be in news soon.

Jai Sri Ram _/\_

🀣 Your take on him..is Awesome..with full twitter research πŸ˜‰
_/\_ πŸ˜†
Edited by pree_28 - 9 years ago
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys when is siya ki ram starting?
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jai Sri Ram _/\_

Hahahaha...OMG, I love it πŸ‘...I simply love the way you have EXPLAINED who this great 'mahashay' is πŸ‘...
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Yes Mano, Ekta Kaul it was...I tried to look for that pic but couldn't locate it.
Anyway,the bottom line is Ashish's towering presence can do wonders with anyone who stars with him so whosoever the FL might be,I am more than ok with it.😊

Hey Ritu 😊

I don't think Ekta is not a good looking actress
Infact beauty is the only attribute she has as an actress πŸ˜†
And yeah sometimes she tries to act also πŸ˜†

And about Tanvi though many don't find her beautiful I have always loved her looks and her chem with Ashish

And yes same here I am also ok with any FL as long as I get to see Ashish πŸ˜›

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Jai Sri Ram _/\_

🀣

Word Count: 0

Mughab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annathu

Guys when is siya ki ram starting?

may be on or before November I think...because another lead actor's show launches on November in the same channel Star Plus...
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mughab

may be on or before November I think...because another lead actor's show launches on November in the same channel Star Plus...

Thank u for the information
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi97

Hey Ritu 😊

And about Tanvi though many don't find her beautiful I have always loved her looks and her chem with Ashish

Yes Aditi, she is expressionless but pretty...maybe I mistook someone else 's pic as hers πŸ˜›...anything is possible with me,lol...
It's like this new show that I am watching ...the ML is very handsome but totally expressionless , tries to act angry & intense but fails ...
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi97

Hey Ritu 😊

yes Ekta is pretty
Especially her eyes
It was the only saving grace
Otherwise her acting sucked🀒
Not only her but also the one played Daljeet
Perfect pair they were in actingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†