Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Fawad and Mahira Khan reunite after Humsafar

By Web DeskAugust 24, 2015 17:19

One of Pakistan's most iconic on-screen couples Mahira and Fawad have returned for a commerical, promoting the Lux Style Awards.

Isn't it every Pakistani fan's dream come true, to hear that Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan have come together one more time? A strong rumour is doing the rounds that both Fawad and Mahira will be hosting the upcoming Lux Style Awards together.

Well, for those of you who are ecstatic to hear the news, let us inform you that it is only an ad to promote the Lux Style Awards. Before making it big in the Indian film industry, Fawad and Mahira Khan mesmerize audiences in Pakistan and India with their hit drama serial Humsafar. As Khirad and Asher, Fawad and Mahira had become successful in becoming one of the most renowned on-screen couples in Pakistan.

In order to promote the upcoming Lux Style Awards, Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan starred in an ad together. View the ad below:-

Mahira and Fawad's magical chemistry is apparent in the video, as fawad looks dapper in a pristine white tuxedo whereas Mahira dazzles in a glistening white dress. As the couple's eyes meet, the two indulge in a slow dance before telling viewers to watch the Lux Style Awards.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Pakistan's onscreen couple Fawad Khan, Mahira is back

'Humsafar' stars are back together for an ad

By
  • Showbiz Correspondent
Published Sunday, August 23, 2015

As Khirad and Asher, they became an iconic screen couple. For fans of Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan who have been waiting to see the couple on screen again after their super hit TV drama 'Humsafar', the wish has come true, well at least partly.

Pages on social media like 'We Want Mahira And Fawad Again On Screen As Couple' are jubilant to see the two stars in one frame.

The two stars have come together for in an ad to promote the upcoming Lux Style awards.

Fans are already going gaga over the ethereal chemistry and are hoping that the couple will host the award show together.

BlackStar. thumbnail

Fans go crazy over Mahira, Fawad's reunion

By ANI | ANI - 17 minutes ago
  • Print

Karachi, Aug. 25 (ANI): If you were missing Mahira Khan and Fawad Khan's incredible 'Humsafar' chemistry then recently you must have got the best news as Pakistan's most iconic on-screen couple was reunited for the Lux Style Awards commercial.

Shortly after this, the fans shared their excitement on Twitter and one excited fan wrote "The ethereal chemistry between Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan in the new Lux TVC is so magical! Both looking gorgeous!", The Dawn reports.

It is also being speculated that the two of them will host the upcoming Lux Style Awards but the stars have yet to confirm this news. (ANI)

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We did went crazy. Still are
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh so it was a proper Lux style awards promotion ad thingy
I thought it would just be a normal Lux soap ka ad πŸ˜†
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone...
I am another crazy fan of Fawad-Mahira or our adorable KhiSher...
Their chemistry was magical...
I always get transported to other world when I see them together...
They are just beyond words...I got hooked to FK with ZGH... it was aired last year in India...
I am madly in love with him...Then came the epic HUMSAFAR...
I saw the promo on Zindagi... and I was like man! i need to download this like immediately...
Downloaded the whole series and completed within 3 days... I was so in love with it...!!
the intensity of every scene was just out of world... loved each and every one of them..
OST remains my all time favorite..!! <3<3<3
Nandini
PS Add me too..πŸ˜ƒ
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^Welcome to the pagalkhana Nandani.. its been 4 years and we're still trying to get over them lol
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HUMSAFAR will be back on Zee Zindagi from 22nd September 10:00pm, mon-sat...!!
Couldn't ask for anything better...!?
Soon after ZGH finishes its 5th re-run, we will get Humsafar back on our TV screens...!
Cant wait to watch Ashar and Khirad together again... !!
Party time...!!!
priya185 thumbnail
i met fawad khan on saturday
he is a sweetheart ☺️
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pcnsb

Hey everyone...
I am another crazy fan of Fawad-Mahira or our adorable KhiSher...
Their chemistry was magical...
I always get transported to other world when I see them together...
They are just beyond words...I got hooked to FK with ZGH... it was aired last year in India...
I am madly in love with him...Then came the epic HUMSAFAR...
I saw the promo on Zindagi... and I was like man! i need to download this like immediately...
Downloaded the whole series and completed within 3 days... I was so in love with it...!!
the intensity of every scene was just out of world... loved each and every one of them..
OST remains my all time favorite..!! <3<3<3
Nandini
PS Add me too..πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome Nandini! I'm Sana πŸ˜›