Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
^She did.. check out her old pictures.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaista used to be tolerable once upon a time. Slowly, she just turned annoying. I actually find Nida Yasir way more annoying as a host. She acts like a dumb blonde it seems. 😕 Nida has gotten work done on her face, but Shaista's looks more obvious. Sadia Imam is a nightmare..and Nadia Hussain is on the verge of becoming one.

Take a look at Shaista's cheeks...unreal. 😆

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL guys ! I know that Nida Yasir did something to her face.. But we won't say it that much compared to other three.. 😆 But oh well, Nida n Shaista both are annoying as hosts yeah :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

LOL guys ! I know that Nida Yasir did something to her face.. But we won't say it that much compared to other three.. 😆 But oh well, Nida n Shaista both are annoying as hosts yeah :P

Yeah Nida has a better plastic surgeon or so than the others it seems. 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But I never got HOW people can touch their own faces just to ruin thepm at the end ? Like how can someone dislike their face structure so they feel a need to modify it 😕
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What has Shaista done to herself. It's beyond awful there was nothing wrong with her before
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

But I never got HOW people can touch their own faces just to ruin thepm at the end ? Like how can someone dislike their face structure so they feel a need to modify it 😕

That's the question. The mind boggles. To take such extreme measures, pressure?. The constant need for validation from guys and women alike to the extent of facial alteration.? There are plenty like that, who harbour a very low view of themselves. Wish some women were much more confident in themselves & carried a certain diffusive attitude, so they wouldn't have to resort to such means. Naturality is pleasing. Artificiality isn't. More important than that is the personality how you carry yourself that triumphs over all that's the clincher.
Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
Blazer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Bohat afsos hua dekh kar
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blazer7

Bohat afsos hua dekh kar

why? 😲
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Terrible job done to her face. She looks horrid. I saw some old episodes a while ago and she was a good looking lady. What is wrong with these chicks