Shaista Lodhi's 2nd marriage photos.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
On the special request of Shabz πŸ˜†

Former morning show host Shaista Lodhi has tied the knot. While more details are still awaited, a photo of the newly-wed couple has surfaced on Twitter which shows a jubilant Shaista and her son posing as her husband speaks on the phone.

Earlier on June 30, Shaista tweeted a picture with an ayat from the Holy Quran.

Quran: "then He has established relationships of lineage & marriage: for your Lord has power" Alhumdulilah married

Embedded image permalink

In the tweet only the bride and groom exchanging rings were seen thus the identity of the groom was unknown. A recent tweet from a fan however showed the complete picture, literally.

Embedded image permalink

The newly wed bride divorced her last husband in 2012 with whom she has three children.

Shaista quit television a little while ago but we hear she is making a comeback soon!

source: http://tribune.com.pk/story/912401/shaista-lodhi-is-married/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she looks too young to have a son of this age...so it is her 2nd marriage? Was she an actress or model?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her face has changed :O n itz HER son :O :O I knew she had children but itne bare .. ?

Wish them a Happy Married Life..
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is good to see, no superficialties physcially just going ahead and getting married without any hangups. If only everyone else were like this. Wish them all the best.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Her face has changed :O n itz HER son :O :O I knew she had children but itne bare .. ?

Wish them a Happy Married Life..

botox zindabadπŸ˜†

@Grey: She was a popular morning show host.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
LOL Usman !

I just can't believe hw someone can do this to their face.. Like they love ruining it or what ? πŸ˜†

I remember I used to love her when she hosted the Morning Show on ARY.. She was really good there.. But as soon as she joined GEO.. Madam k tevar hi badal gaye.. :S Us k baad I never bothered about her πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail
Sadia Imam, Nadia Hussain, Nida Yasir are some other examples of disaster πŸ˜†

I never liked Shaista.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Sadia n Nadia ko dekh k lagta hai.. But Nida ? No.. I find her OK.. We won't say she did anything to her face πŸ˜†