IShani will not go back to Shikhar after remarriage

yeragudipatianu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They are going to show Ishveer remarriage. In India marriage vows are treated as sacred and not to be played around with. Now that Ranveer and Ishani's divorce has been rejected by court and following that remarriage how on earth can Ishani go back to Shikhar. They should find a good story to move this. Not separation. Maybe following Ishveer remarriage Shikhar might turn negative and join Rithika.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yeragudipatianu

They are going to show Ishveer remarriage. In India marriage vows are treated as sacred and not to be played around with. Now that Ranveer and Ishani's divorce has been rejected by court and following that remarriage how on earth can Ishani go back to Shikhar. They should find a good story to move this. Not separation. Maybe following Ishveer remarriage Shikhar might turn negative and join Rithika.

@ bold , it 's true , but in ekta's world it's not at all taken seriously , during the hate track rv took pheras in reverse n broke the vows what is the meaning of that ??? trust me my friend ekta can do anything , n regarding shikar turning -ve , i'm with u , full support from my side 😉
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_jagtap

@ bold , it 's true , but in ekta's world it's not at all taken seriously , during the hate track rv took pheras in reverse n broke the vows what is the meaning of that ??? trust me my friend ekta can do anything , n regarding shikar turning -ve , i'm with u , full support from my side 😉

I agree... In Ekta's world marriages are the master cards used for TRPs...😆
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ishaani will still go back if she wishes too