Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

now add another tu tu mai mai b/w amba n baa!lol amba n baa's chemistry also is coming back with bang.

Omg, everybody get ready with your ear puffs 😆... their voices are dangerously hazardous.. 😊

Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Greetings ISHVEER-LOVER,

You remember we had an argument over this ishaani will call of her wedding and I said she won't and the honors will be on shikhar...see this is what I mean...cv's can't show lead actress breaking promises

There is the point someone raised what about the promises ishaani talked about in hospital... I say she talked to sleeping ranveer which has no relevance...

After the said ritika episode again a huge drama will follow which will make life upset for viewers...

Just see the character of ritika was so butchered that we felt sorry for our dikra as no one is understanding his pain he remains alone no one is at his support...

And if you see the character of ishaani at every spot she has received support...

Again I remind ishveer lover we had an argument on who is at center of the story and I had told you it is ishaani and told by her friend who happens to be at close footage with her...

My point is simple ishaani will not break her marriage with shikhar...and she will GI back to him carrying ranver's child...how t will be is what we have to see...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Though i didn't want to talk abt this character but could haven't resisted...how can ppl feel pity for such a loser role like shi! He has sent ishani to her real hubby n agreed to help ishani n already has known ishani loves ranveer to see her yearnig for seeing rv(if not then i hv no word rest for this silly role) but has taken promise frm her that she wl hv to back near him! Is this his mahanta n love?

loser is RV not shikar and stop dragging shikar and insulting him! You are reported!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

Greetings ISHVEER-LOVER,

You remember we had an argument over this ishaani will call of her wedding and I said she won't and the honors will be on shikhar...see this is what I mean...cv's can't show lead actress breaking promises

There is the point someone raised what about the promises ishaani talked about in hospital... I say she talked to sleeping ranveer which has no relevance...

After the said ritika episode again a huge drama will follow which will make life upset for viewers...

Just see the character of ritika was so butchered that we felt sorry for our dikra as no one is understanding his pain he remains alone no one is at his support...

And if you see the character of ishaani at every spot she has received support...

Again I remind ishveer lover we had an argument on who is at center of the story and I had told you it is ishaani and told by her friend who happens to be at close footage with her...

My point is simple ishaani will not break her marriage with shikhar...and she will GI back to him carrying ranver's child...how t will be is what we have to see...

They are not going to show Ishani pregnant yet 😳
*Reemz* thumbnail
And Anup, no offence but you also thought Ritika was a misunderstood character but truth is that she was planned to be a vamp for a very long time!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

loser is RV not shikar and stop dragging shikar and insulting him! You are reported!

of r u threatening me?rofl do whatever u want!

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

They are not going to show Ishani pregnant yet 😳

Greetings Reemz,

Trust me they will...
*Reemz* thumbnail

</div><div>

Greetings Reemz,

Trust me they will...

Eventually I'm sure she will but not for a good few months and like I said above you got the wrong end of the stick with Ritika completely!
life_is_fun thumbnail

Greetings ISHVEER-LOVER,

Anup,

By that time everybody would have left the show... 😆
and Don't take it otherwise but may I know why are doing such scary predictions ?... 😆

Your prediction only tells me one thing :-

That RV's brain will never turn on and
Ishani will keep on sacrificing idiotically
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Eventually I'm sure she will but not for a good few months and like I said above you got the wrong end of the stick with Ritika completely!

Greeting Reemz ,

Have i missed something...