Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ðŸ˜ģI have a feeling...she will go back to Shikhar...but after that she'll find out she's pregnant
with Ranveer's child! Then she will be in a dilema & Shikar will bring her back to Ranveer!
OH GOD! Even I've started thinking bakwaas! Look what this show is doing to me...guys!

But hey...is that so impossible? After all the bakwaas we've been putting up with...our brains
also now only can tolerate bakwaas!
Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@North and south ditto ðŸ˜ģ I really like shikhar d character ps I'm a lil bit arjun d actor fan too so was shipping ishkar a lot ps u r so correct I mean Shikhar is so PERF n cute 😛 ps love d character n I really hope he remains d same adorable guy he he was initially n dnt turn grey :( ishani can do ware a she wants but pls spare shikhar n some new cute girl shld come for him to tk him out of this depression :( he's sensible , handsome n a successful lawyer so he deserves a lot more
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

@North and south ditto ðŸ˜ģ I really like shikhar d character ps I'm a lil bit arjun d actor fan too so was shipping ishkar a lot ps u r so correct I mean Shikhar is so PERF n cute 😛 ps love d character n I really hope he remains d same adorable guy he he was initially n dnt turn grey :( ishani can do ware a she wants but pls spare shikhar n some new cute girl shld come for him to tk him out of this depression :( he's sensible , handsome n a successful lawyer so he deserves a lot more

Will plan for a new Entry with good mind blowing ,smart ,,intelligent lady for shikhar and helping some where Ishveer in future ,some drama planned from Ritika and chirag hurting IShveer financially or physically or through cunning disha ,Atleast all the 3 couples can spend sometime together in life
Chitika can have solve their differences and can set one target as Ishveer and Shikar for helping Ishveer reunion
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She can fullfill the promices made to others ..but when it comes to rv .does she care ..what about the promices she made to him..seriously if again she does some stupidity in her so called mahanta ..ill kill the cvs..ðŸ˜Ą
ghouseamer93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this time rv will not leave ishani after knowing about ritikas truth
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I think he will ! He'll not stop her!
He has a very Famous dialogue you know " Jo Aap se duur Chala jaye , Ya jaana Chahe , usko Jaane do , kyunke woh aapka kabhi tha hi nahi" !
But I think Ishaani Fake memory loss truth will be out before RV , because Rithika - Ishaani Fight has to go very very long ! And rithika is very sharp for ishaani's liking!
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 9 years ago
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will also quit watching permanently if ishani goes back to shikar after all this. And cvs should then kill ranveer.
North-and-South thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Yeah the actor is a real cutie!

I also hope like a lot of you guys that a new entry is introduced that can also pair up with home and also be a source of support to Ishaani. To many catty girls around her tbh, she needs a good friend badly.

Someone posted before that they think the fake memory loss will go on for a LONG time, I *sadly* agree. Rithika may be sharp, but all of my family was SCREAMING at the television "why aren't you telling everyone that the girl stabbed you in the stomach and left you to die?".

You can get the boy later, but first take care of priorities lol

Also [SPOILERS]
I saw in the preview that Ishaani slapped Rithika? I wonder why... I would have slapped the girl up and down as soon as I was in the marriage hall but I guess Ishaani has her own reasons..
[/SPOILERS]
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if cv's do so i will surely quit the show.. ðŸĪĒ