FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys! I m not a member of this forum and also new to the show. I don't know the story but i have read it in wikipedia. I've also read the character names but was not able to identify Roumil. So, can anyone give me a short summary on him. Like it was played by whom and what was the story. Plz it would be kind of u..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya6

Hey guys! I m not a member of this forum and also new to the show. I don't know the story but i have read it in wikipedia. I've also read the character names but was not able to identify Roumil. So, can anyone give me a short summary on him. Like it was played by whom and what was the story. Plz it would be kind of u..

hii zoya6 , welcome to d forum 😃
romil was gauri's ( ishaani's cousin sis's husband ) she loved somebody else( pranav) but married romil only to save her lover from the wrath of baa , recently it was showed that romil was a bad guy & tortured gauri a lot, she eloped from there , then ranveer found gauri & currently she's staying in a hotel ( only ishveer know abt. this ) , this is all what i know , sry. but idk the actor's name 😭😭( THE ACTOR IS PLAYING SAMAR SAREN'S ROLE IN DREAM GIRL SHOW )
Adiza. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,
The name of the actor is Mohsin Khan.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear
welcome to the forum