Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Ritika ...a real Ray of hope for Ishveer.
Yes , I mean it ..
Look at ritz ...first time too Poor RV agreed to marry good Rititka,
That too Ishu asked him that night !
When Ranveer repented his mistakes in the case of missing file ,
Ishani asked him to marry Ritika ..so he had to.
With broken heart Ranveer was about to marry Ritika , good version
Even when Chirag left her Ishani just sat there adamant .
It was good Ritika , may be Ritika no-1 asked RV to marry Ishu.
Ishu was a fool that time too.

Then come to Ritika no -2 , the bad Ritika.
Here to all these females making a fool out of RV
Ishu knew RV loves her and only her , RV is not sure of any thing !
That too by Ishu's grace ...,,
Even after Ritika telling the baby is not RV's , even after Shikher giving freedom to choose ,
Ishu wanted to sacrifice RV ...like " Bali ka bakra"
Then Ritika took a resolution to kill Ishu .
Luckily Ritika dropped the idea of pushing which is her master trait,
She wanted to try a new method...😆
She stabbed Ishu..,😆
SEE ISHANI GOT HER BRAIN BACK, I was sad thinking of injury but we have all super women
They recover in that City hospital a way too fast..ha...ha...ha
So second time Ritika is uniting Ishveer ... This calls a dedication to Ritika
Ritika good or bad gives ... Always Ishveer a chance to unite 😆
Ishu dear is a very strong lady , if she decide some thing she will get it done 😃 if she wants to make RV to hate her she will do it ! If she wanted to die .. But CVs won't let her ...so they send Shikher to save and teach her to live for NGOS ..what happened to NGOS works guys?
If Ishani decide to teach Ritika a lesson , she will do it . If Ishani decide to heal RV's wounds she will do it ! I have full confidence in a Ishani's mad love ... So hope fully I will see fun than crying ...
Yes Ritika you are born to unite Ishveer ..,that you have killed too many people there is no life for you... Your days will be numbered in the jail ... Because there is nothing called a perfect murder.
Ishu going to get the clue or RV going to smell some thing fishy ...
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha Ritika role is again one butchered character wantedly ,Her love story with Chirag is another big joke in MATSH
Ritika will help for ishveer reunion and Disgusting lady wont even deserve their friendship ,they way she started hurt my Dumb ishani by stabbing ,oh my god she is cunning and Pshyco ,once ranveer knows abt this ,he will give left and right to her
Need to see amba face when Ritika true colors are out
But CVS ,will give us such situations where it will take time to understand ranveer some thing is fishy and some time in trying to fin out her truth
BUt her acting is good ,Ritika help for Ishveer good moments as of now and finally when for ishveer reunion and u going to jail to enjoy ur life there with Shaitaan baccha
Give some good lesson to AMBa and Lakshmi maasi to get their brains back
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Swapna,
Me too really hope Ritika will teach Amba & Lakshmi a lesson . It will be nice Ritika will plan yet another murder and make it look like that mother in law murdering daughter in law out of hatred. Then other murder attempt also can go to Amba. Ishani must play along even to some extent acting as dead body, with Shikher's help that can be done 😉 Just imagine Amba's shock Ritika must become prime witness she must say that she saw Amba killing Ishu . ... Lakshmi is the main hand & both will be caught . Ritika being eye witness of the murder will bring the true color out . Then suddenly Ishu must appear in the court telling she is alive ...see I am thinking like a crazy CV already ..😆
Me too want Ranveer to stumble up on truth by himself rather giving all the credit to others ..
Please CVs now that RV is back to his old self a bit , give RV a job requires brain than feeling pain
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In hindi serials the way villains always directly/indirectly separate leads, same way villains become indirect reason for leads's reunion.(in matsh ri was indirect reason of ishveer's separation whereas she never knew/told ishani to take blame of chirug's murder.it was ishani's the most foolish act n ri had just utilized it). If we want to give credit to anyone for ishveers reunion it basically should b ritika b/c if she never took oath to kill ishani before her marriage with ranveer then till now rari's marriage already would b materialized n our mahanta ka murth ishani would sacrifice her love 4ever for sake of ritika. Though till now ri was shown to get rid frm her every sin smartly but her step to murder ishani was the most foolish act by her which is now her biggest obstacle n happiness for ishveerians as ishani has got to know ri's real face n come back to her hubby.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rose,
I hope Ritika also blurts out everything in front of anybody and RV hears her... 😆
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Life is fun ,
I want it to be complicated ... She blurt out will be too simple ...😆

I want RV to go through the clues ...so ..on his way he will find a lot of truths even about Ishu's foolish & mad love for him. So hope fully this Ishu calls him driver ka beta he won't feel hurt .,😆
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i do not see the hope
after ritika is exposed
and then taken to jail
what about ranveer ?
there is still chance
that ishaani may go away
he will be alone again then
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Chandni,
Ranveer never really thought Ishu could be his life. I don't think they will be united very easy but I hope atleast he will know that His love is not one sided that will give him peace of mind. His love for Ishu is a different kind something like eternal kind 😭
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rithika is one beautiful character sketch of cvs in the initial days an intelligent woman with lot of courage self respect vry practical thinker an understandable friend..in the initial days i always felt everyone should hv a friend like her...but now im thinking not even my enemies should hv a friend like her as per her character assasination by cvs...nice post yaar.u cracked me up at sme places.its not city hospital.its ektamaiyya hospital...jat admission pat discharge...if u get stabbed in stomach u vl b gvn treatment for brain...
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Jyothi,
Really yaar .. City hospital .. Is a miraculous place .. 😆
Ritika was such a good girl never thought CVs will turn her in to a monster 😲