Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shweta,
Since time immemorial I have been saying this... Agar ab RV nahi jaaga toh Shikhar ke character to raasta milega...
Now his score of rescuing the heroine also is becoming equal to RV day by day...
I do understand the pain that RV has gone through definitely, that is the reason I never shifted from IshVeer but CVs will this pain ever end ?
Will RV ever apply his brains ?
18 years this girl has cared for RV, whenever he was hurt, I know she called her naukar ka bacha, but for once RV is not thinking that did she shower the same concern, affection and care on the other servants as well ?

Waiting so eagerly for a smart, dashing RV... I don't want anybody to stand in competition against him.. Not Shikhar, Not Ritika...

He was the most intelligent character in the show and I want him to be that one...

Ishani can and should heal his wounds on her part but RV should also perform his duties on his part...

CVs kuch karo...
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Swetha,
I think RV is on his way of being the old self,... CVs are throwing the clues infront of him. When Rtika went up to the roof top to push Falguni ,RV was looking for her. The. Again on the day she went to meet Ishu. Only he is Noticing Ritika's scared faces.
RV only saw blood on the dress and she lied it was tomato sause , later he will find there was no tomato sause .. Or the blood stains are not disappeared even after washing, ordinary washing can't erase blood marks. One day doctor might tell RV accidently that Ishu got stabbed not an accident .
They are throwing clues only infront of RV and he is going to find the truth .
I hope so... CVs please you have returned great lover RV now please returned him his super duper brain you conveniently removed ...please .. Don't make him an instrument to show people pain... We have seen the depth.. I want you to give him not only Ishu but brain too back. 😳

Rose,

There have already been enough clues by now... His brain will function only when CVs want to or will not function ever... Was Ishani being proved innocent in jwellery case not a clue ?
Was Baa telling RV that Ishani did not send his parents to jail and took her blame not a clue ?
Ishani's return itself was a biggest clue... Ritika went to jailor to inquire everything ... but RV not even for once thought how Ishani's sentence to death got forgiven...

Right now I am not blaming this character but the CVs who are just not making him think once in spite of so many lose ends left behind...

Idiot CVs.. 😡

Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Rose,

There have already been enough clues by now... His brain will function only when CVs want to or will not function ever... Was Ishani being proved innocent in jwellery case not a clue ?
Was Baa telling RV that Ishani did not send his parents to jail and took her blame not a clue ?
Ishani's return itself was a biggest clue... Ritika went to jailor to inquire everything ... but RV not even for once thought how Ishani's sentence to death got forgiven...

Right now I am not blaming this character but the CVs who are just not making him think once in spite of so many lose ends left behind...

Idiot CVs.. 😡

omg ! 😲we all have such a great god gift of memory that we remember each & every thing,
now i realized that ritika or chirkut r not the villains of the show , the main mogambo(s) r the CVs 😡i think they r having a lot of fun destroying the show 😡😡
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i fully agree with u
awesome post dear
cvs have butchered rv badly
they did this to glorify lawyer
and make viewers accept him
but i feel may be we can get old rv back
but ishaani has to work a lot for that
she is greatly responsible for his self esteem loss
she can work to bring it back