YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi spoiler news

Gear up for an interesting track in the upcoming episodes of Balaji' Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi...

As per the current track, The marriage ceremony of Ritika and RV begins. In the meantime, Ishaani reaches there and asks for the ceremony to be stopped. Meanwhile, RV's mother hits out at Ishaani for having left her son and stopping his marriage. Elsewhere, Devarsh comes to know about Ishaani stopping RV's marriage. Later on, RV's mother asks him to tell Ishaani that she means nothing.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Ritika is horrified. Ishani will thank Ritika for taking care of Ranveer and her family in her absence. Ritika doesn't believe Ishani. Amba will tell Ishani to stop doing all this drama. Ishani will ask the guest to go home. Ishani will tell Ranveer that she is tired of the sags.

Ritika will wonder why didn't Ishani tell the truth of her. Shikhar will tell Ranveer that Ishani has lost her memory and he should support her to get her back. Amba will say Ishani is doing the drama and creating mess. Baa will take the stand for Ishani. Shikhar will tell Ranveer he is leaving her amanat to him...

credit tellyexpress
at 11:32 PM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

North-and-South thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I KNEW she was going to claim amnesia. Whether she actually has memory loss, I sincerely doubt it, but I guess you can never know in this drama.