Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Leela yaara Congrats to our new home (: inshallah we will get to see Rabul ' s let's stay positive and think positive.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I never got nervous for any couples marriage but Rabul is the first one whom has disturbed my entire sleep thinking abt their marriage
Mages thumbnail
what mega twist the bimbo is going to bring in the wedding...i am really scared and worried now...why only show varmala...show us the whole wedding...at least we Rabulians will be satisfied...

the only twist i know is tanu's pregnancy crap...everyone thinks pragya is pregnant...it seems like the mega twist can be pragya's fake pregnancy being reveal out and tanu's pregnancy being exposed...this revelation will not benefit aaliyah...what is cooking in her brains...i am really confused...its difficult to read her mind...what nuclear bomb she is going drop in...whatever it is...its definitely going affect Abhigya-Rabul married lives badly
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I like ur home title.. 😉

I do wish he takes his dulhaniya.. 😆

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

what mega twist the bimbo is going to bring in the wedding...i am really scared and worried now...why only show varmala...show us the whole wedding...at least we Rabulians will be satisfied...

the only twist i know is tanu's pregnancy crap...everyone thinks pragya is pregnant...it seems like the mega twist can be pragya's fake pregnancy being reveal out and tanu's pregnancy being exposed...this revelation will not benefit aaliyah...what is cooking in her brains...i am really confused...its difficult to read her mind...what nuclear bomb she is going drop in...whatever it is...its definitely going affect Abhigya-Rabul married lives badly

this tabhigya probelm is what I expected as aalu trump card..

If she reveals it ( she may do it through some one else)

Will bb get married when her sis marriage life is in a mess..
Other family members will be too much shocked and the wedding can be canceled..

So many slaps to abhi and so much drama..

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

I like ur home title.. 😉

I do wish he takes his dulhaniya.. 😆

credit goes to abida...🤗
Its 1 year 3 mnths of tapasya for Rabul...Rabulians...just hope dilwale dulhania lejayenge...
Mages thumbnail
@harisha...if that annoying bimbo thinks that pregnancy drama is her trump card...it can backfire easily by the elders of conducting the rituals first after that confront Abhigya-tanu...its apshagun to stop ongoing marriage rituals...i feel abhi will backfire aaliyah's plan but she will definitely drop the nuclear bomb
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats On New AT Guys.🥳
Hope We Get A Good News Soon.