If Ishani faking memory loss..what exactly has she forgotten?

nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
👏
👏CVs...if you're contriving a track where Ishani is going to fake amnesia...what exactly is
she going to fake having forgotten? Cause in today's episode she seems to have remembered
everything about...leaving Ranveer...going to jail...etc.
She seemed quite alert...very firm & confident in her dialogue throws...contrary to have been
faking to suffer from temporary or any kind of memory loss...in the least!
I thought someone...who's had a serious physical injury & amnesia/memory loss...normally
would atleast have a bit of disorientation...intial blank looks...speech inhibition...slight slurring
& stuttering of speech...let alone limping & assisted movement! Only then the faking would be
viable...as one would really start believing in her memory loss!
Today...Ishani's spoke like the 'Joan of Arc' about to re-conquer her throne...remembering
almost everything! Everything that has transpired between...now that she's re-claiming her
rights as Ranveer's wife...& the time she left Ranveer...owing to her most futile sacrifices for
Ranveer...for her 'Bekaar ki Mahantas'!

Edited by nimajai16 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually she forgot about she was a human..🤣 that's why she rushed to mandap after a huge surgery 🤣
ishveerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly this is d same thing i questioned in another post too..aisa kya bhul gayi hai wo..sab kuch to yaad hai use..n y wer everyone giving her that blank look kyu bhai jaisa ki usne kaha kya galat bola usne?
Edited by ishveerfan - 9 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will be very happy if all she forgotten is Shikhar and the Mehras !!

😆😆😆😆😆😆

On serious note, I am too wondering the same after seeing yest epi. She remembered jail. So probably she forgot the part after she went to Shikhar house.. that means she also forgot Falguni murder ?

Or they might just show that she has partial memory loss so she forgot only some incidents and remembers some.. not in a linear timeline.. so she may forget that she said yes to marriage with Shikhar etc

This is the most important part and hope CVs manage it well..

nimajai16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishveerfan

exactly this is d same thing i questioned in another post too..aisa kya bhul gayi hai wo..sab kuch to yaad hai use..n y wer everyone giving her that blank look kyu bhai jaisa ki usne kaha kya galat bola usne?

👏Exactly ishveerfan! Aisa lag rah thha jaise Ranveer...uska family...Ritika...aur poora
mehmaan/baraati...sab ko hi ultaa amnesia ho gaya! Sab ekdum choop...siwa e Amba!
Aur Ishani ki bolti toh railgadi jaisa chal rah thha! Fake memory loss ka drama kya aise
dikhaye ga hamari brilliant CVs?

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOMB-RAIDERR

actually she forgot about she was a human..🤣 that's why she rushed to mandap after a huge surgery 🤣

Hilarious Dear ,Forgotted as humanROFL
U made me laugh dear
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i really cannot understand this
may be she forgot she was engaged to shikhar
ishveerfan thumbnail
😆😆

Originally posted by: nimajai16

👏Exactly ishveerfan! Aisa lag rah thha jaise Ranveer...uska family...Ritika...aur poora
mehmaan/baraati...sab ko hi ultaa amnesia ho gaya! Sab ekdum choop...siwa e Amba!
Aur Ishani ki bolti toh railgadi jaisa chal rah thha! Fake memory loss ka drama kya aise
dikhaye ga hamari brilliant CVs?

sab chup siway ambas patent dialogue...
...here it comes...
aaaiii... Lolzzz
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She has forgetten her wedding with shikhar only..
Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOMB-RAIDERR

actually she forgot about she was a human..🤣that's why she rushed to mandap after a huge surgery🤣

🤣 Superwomen ishani 🤣 🤣