Last few episodes a little too overrated...

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes I think the way we perceive spoilers and how they actually portray them are 2 totally different things. Don't get me wrong I am all for IshVeer scenes 24/7 but today and yesterday I was really not feeling that intense vibe from say the day Ishani was rescued, that epi was just some next level intensity.

They've not really been able to match that in the last couple of episodes. Well thats my feeling. The anticipation of Ishani saving the day was just not there in terms of intensity. The dialogues and acting was all there for all characters but they were missing that oopmh! That spine chilling moment was just not there 😕

I'm not out to offend anyone and I am so up for whats to come but I just hope i'm not going to be disappointed.

I think i've also decided to not check out spoilers any more cos that ruins it from before episodes are aired... I'd rather watch and see for myself whats to come day by dsy :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The last 2 episodes have all been for TRPs and nothing else. This is what EKta and Indian tv serials strive on. Drama at the wedding mandap gives ratings so they took advantage of that.

You're right, the intensity of the first 3 episodes was different to the last 2 but it should be back to normal next week.
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

The last 2 episodes have all been for TRPs and nothing else. This is what EKta and Indian tv serials strive on. Drama at the wedding mandap gives ratings so they took advantage of that.

You're right, the intensity of the first 3 episodes was different to the last 2 but it should be back to normal next week.

Ah well that makes so much sense! Whats tv serials without those dreaded TRPs! If the scenes are there then TRPs will be up anyway but yes they most certainly focus on TRPs when things are down.

Yes waiting in anticipation for next week, just hoping we see some more nok jhoks and full on Ishveer scenes 😭

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the last 2 episodes had heavy dialogues
i did not like some of the dialogues