Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes ! Hrithik's gonna kill it ! Dheere Dheere se is gorgeous. A bit apprehensive about Yo Yo doing the song though.
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...One of my favourite songs...
Eagerly waiting to see Hrithik in this song...๐Ÿ˜Š
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
gulshan kumar death anniversary is on 12th aug
so song should be out before that or on that day
Yayy! Some exciting news for HR fans. I hope its picturised really well, since it'll be shot in Turkey...it'll be an outdoor shoot. Hrirhik will nail it and who diesn't like Ashiqui songs, that album is cult classic. 

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">no idea but should be in 1-2 months</font>

hope it's one more month and not two ... And hope we get a lot of BTS pics ... Bhai this music video deserves a thread for itself

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Yayy! Some exciting news for HR fans. I hope its picturised really well, since it'll be shot in Turkey...it'll be an outdoor shoot. Hrirhik will nail it and who diesn't like Ashiqui songs, that album is cult classic.

that album can still create a stir amongst the youth .. Bhatts are truly gems when it comes to music .. My most fav songs are mai duniya bhula dunga and dheere dheere .. Even the videos are super cute
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hrithik's dance ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ft Yo Yo 

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

that album can still create a stir amongst the youth .. Bhatts are truly gems when it comes to music .. My most fav songs are mai duniya bhula dunga and dheere dheere .. Even the videos are super cute

Harshu, I love the entire album ...dheere dheere se, nazar ke saamne, mera dil tere liye, these are evergreen hits ...can't wait to watch the vdo

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Harshu, I love the entire album ...dheere dheere se, nazar ke saamne, mera dil tere liye, these are evergreen hits ...can't wait to watch the vdo

even that song, jane jahaan jane mann, mujko hai teri kasam.. i swear, both Ashiqui and dil hai ke manta nahin could be my most fav 90s films, and may be even dil , and all these 3 films had some cliched storylines with great music, but still the lead pair and overall feel of these films, are such evergreen ones.

bhatts need to remake these love stories, Ashiqui already has a sequel, hope we get a dil hai ke anta nahi also..
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i hope its one of honey's best and HR shouldn't do ungli in the music๐Ÿ˜ก