Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Sanchu,
I got it ...almost.. πŸ˜†
Thanks ... To tell the truth Shikher keep me entertained in this emotional heavy dose drama πŸ˜†
Rosh4rose thumbnail

LuvArTi4ever,
Thanks ..
At times this Shikher is very tricky..I was confused where that signature disappeared?
1039235 thumbnail
Watched only RanVeer's part, I like his dialogues and IsHaani's expressions... but these divorce paper's he remembers that they both have signed... what to say...
Logic less love story, nice post..!!!
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

RTPMS,
Today I was so confused just imagine Ranveer's condition ? πŸ˜† his head could have been bursted out of confusion. Those signatures he saw , but she signed inside the room so no one else saw it.
But I am not bothered about RV's fake hate .. He loves her..but this Ishu also in and out of his life as she likes ..if he dosent behave like that , then he is not normal. I have a new find curiosity.
It is like I will loose my brain also after watching it not only Ishveer.., πŸ˜†

Thanks you liked the post
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

it reminds me of shikhar's 1 2 ka 4 and 4 2 ka 1 wala dialogue... Jholer SM πŸ˜†

Nice post Rosh... :)

yeah Kiran...that epi i was referring too🀣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

LuvArTi4ever,
Thanks ..
At times this Shikher is very tricky..I was confused where that signature disappeared?

that is the suspense, this signature will be the highlight of the drama after sometime i thinkπŸ˜†
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Sanchu ,
Look like some interesting plot ahead .. I want to see some fun.. It is becoming too melodramatic and making me emotional.. Which I don't prefer.
I am looking for some fun ride .. I hope we will have it πŸ˜ƒ