Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rose,
Only Ekta CVs can do this... πŸ˜† Oh God if Shikhar went away to bring those fake papers, then don't tell me that after such a major injury, Ishaani herself drove to RV masion..
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if these papers are fake then divorce happened and she is faking ml to stay in house and make him away from ri...later when everything will disclose stupid cvs will bring real divorce papers and tada she will be back to shi after all she is her amanat ..so i am not happy about her return ..why cvs why ..hope shakti or rad leave this crap show so i can peacfully stop watching..four stupid months have already passed now i have become hopless and pissed off about them..still regret watching ..my lil brain has fried now

p.s i dont want to create negativity but i cant help
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Enchanter,
To get out of this addiction I tried to watch few other serials like...tapki, jamai Raja, Jodha Akhbar but nothing helped things are more crazy there .
This lead pair Sakthi and Radz are too good ..
I just love these two ..
So I am back with this love birds torturing my brain πŸ˜†
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Greeting Rose...
It happens in EKTAA maiyaa's serial only... except of two three people all are bystandersπŸ˜• and earn handsome money...πŸ˜ƒ

ROSE but our dikra told today how much he went through torture...i alway had seen his pain his anguish of not asking once to ishaani...why me?..ishaani...why me?...why you do this always...sometimes i used to feel had he slept peaceful everyday or not...and now he said how many nights he remained sleepless...

No matter he thinks her a lot... but he can argue what was his fault..he can ask her...and now he asked her...hope ishaani heal his heart with equally love and care and i know she can because only she knows him...how vulnerable he is this mess...
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Enchanter,
To get out of this addiction I tried to watch few other serials like...tapki, jamai Raja, Jodha Akhbar but nothing helped things are more crazy there .
This lead pair Sakthi and Radz are too good ..
I just love these two ..
So I am back with this love birds torturing my brain πŸ˜†

m watching each and everyshow but cant help..mtash has lost now dunno why we are still watching..i dont want to watch untill things become like pre second leap..how much time man ?? m literally pissed off ..this fake ishveer stuff is more bothering then the crap they were showing earlier .atleast there was hope but now nothing..please ek replace one of your lead and spare us

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Anup,
I don't know , I felt it very funny that no one is bothered about her bandages.
Not even RV asking her ? That Amba pulling her hands like that ...
I can't blame any one ..Ishani not giving any one a chance open their mouth..,she is a way above every one .. But the trust she had on RV impressed me ..
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Enchanter,
Out of my desperation I pray and hope Shakthi should get Bollywood offer and leave the serial altogether ... We will be saved .. πŸ˜›
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sanchu,
What did Jholer means?

How do I explain ... Umm basically jhol karna matlab "locha" karna just to get the work done...

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Anup,
I don't know , I felt it very funny that no one is bothered about her bandages.
Not even RV asking her ? That Amba pulling her hands like that ...
I can't blame any one ..Ishani not giving any one a chance open their mouth..,she is a way above every one .. But the trust she had on RV impressed me ..

🀣🀣

After all the makeup and looking gorgeous...how can anybody except ritika have any clue of exactly

what the horrible thing happened to her...

greeting ROSE,

Edited by BeEverVectorMan - 9 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

in his own words Shikhar described himself as "jholer" remember...magic nahi jhol kiya Shikhar ne🀣

it reminds me of shikhar's 1 2 ka 4 and 4 2 ka 1 wala dialogue... Jholer SM πŸ˜†

Nice post Rosh... :)