agneela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think they are planning to pass the whole month @Shaadi ka mandap. Woh suhaag raat wala scene kaab ayega ????? The way Ritika was sweating, if Ishani had told everyone about Ritika's truth today, she would have confessed everything I bet. But hiding the truth was not a good idea. It will take her ages to gather evidence against Ritika. She is too cunning. Soon she will make another evil plan to trap Ishani. And Ishani wants to take care of Ritika? Lol pati patni aur woh? Now Ranveer will have to satisfy both of them? Ek giant tummy wali dangerous aurat, aur ek yaadash kho chuki Ghajini style wifey. 🤣 Ranveer's expression today was bechara type. He was like " kaise samhalu in dono ko". Btw Ritika ka baccha kaab nikle ga? I think 1 saal baad Chirag khud Ritika ki pet se bahaar akey kahega "I want revenge"😆

MATSH mein ek bohat bara problem hain. Married couple mein koi romance nehi hota aur woh pregnant bhi nehi hotey. But shaadi se pehle saab pregnant ban jatey hai. Waah Ekta maiya, kya sikha rahi ho saab ko, I mean baccho ko, yeh serial toh bacchey bhi dekhte hai.
Edited by agneela - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agneela,
Your sense of humor is commendable dear...😆 Hillarious post.. 🤣

Ofcourse it will take ages for Ishani to gather all the evidences and by the time Ritika is exposed we would be banging our heads.. I am very sure about it... Right now we have just seen only a glimpse of strong Ishaani... But Ekta's vamps are very smart, very very smart...

They will again start dragging this drama...
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Agneela,

Your sense of humor is commendable dear...😆 Hillarious post.. 🤣

Ofcourse it will take ages for Ishani to gather all the evidences and by the time Ritika is exposed we would be banging our heads.. I am very sure about it... Right now we have just seen only a glimpse of strong Ishaani... But Ekta's vamps are very smart, very very smart...

They will again start dragging this drama...

Haha thank you dear Life_Is_Fun!! I added one point there lol. Shayed 1 saal baad Chirag khud Ritika ki pet se bahaar akaar kahega, I want revenge 🤣
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i loved when she told mala
to shift ritika saaman
from her room to another
but she has not answered ranveer
why she is doing all this
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆I feel really bad for rv ..bechara kaha phas gai in ladies ka beecha ..bachpan sa hi life ma amba baa Disha thi rich bana ka bad bhi chan nahi mila kahi se laxmi bhi tapag gai..then ishanni ka bhi ekta heroine mode on off hota rahta ha ...and then ri ek hi to normal ladki thi is show ma usa bhi pagal kar dia ...bohat sock tha na mota babuji jasa bana ka ...ab kase baa falgu ka beech harshad pista tha ...ya ishaani amba ka beech ..with ri and ready made baby ka tadka ...I can c the future ..I think ri will give birth to nxt rv and rv will be his mota babuji...who will fall for ishveer ka beti ..and the ek taraf a pyar continues. ..
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

i loved when she told mala

to shift ritika saaman
from her room to another
but she has not answered ranveer
why she is doing all this

Yeah lol. I think she should share the truth with Ranveer soon. I am sure he'll believe her.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: agneela

Yeah lol. I think she should share the truth with Ranveer soon. I am sure he'll believe her.

she wants to share room
but rv wants to run now lol
it will be hilarious
with her chasing him
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RV thinks ..what i can do if sunny forgot about this first night?...🤣 rithika roaming all rooms with her 8month luggage🤣
Edited by TOMB-RAIDERR - 9 years ago
agneela thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOMB-RAIDERR

RV thinks ..what i can do if sunny forgot about this first night?...🤣 rithika roaming all rooms with her 8month luggage🤣

😆😆🤣

Word Count: 0