life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends,
Right now we all are shown that Ritika was always in love with Chirkut... Her character reversal took place after the sangeet... But if she always loved Chiraag then why was she showering over care upon Ranveer.. She ran away to Ranveer during her ring ceremony also when police came to arrest him leaving sherman behind and dropping the ring... What was that ? 😲

I know CVs wanted to show something fishy .. but I think this fish also got vanished in the ocean of confusion created by CVs...
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had also same confusion after ri's revelation! Then why did she make suspicious in sharman's mind abt ranveer n her relationship! Perhaps she was listening chirug's order so as to via sharman there would b created prblm b/w ishveer! But in ri's revelation talk this kind of intention wasn't expressed! There r many loopholes in storyline. Agar ek ek karkai bahar niklai toh saab ko chakkar a jai gi.lol i would like to see ri as psycho lover of ranveer rather than psycho mumma who is finding papa for her unborn kid. Bechara ranveer ko saab serf apnai self kai liya use kartai hai!
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ILTHBEB,
Actually u are right... he is only getting used and that too for no reason...
Badi daya aane lagi hai ispar..
On top of that apna dimag bhi nahi laga raha hai...

And don't call it a loophole please... 😆

Khadda hai poora woh bhi bada waala
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
too many loose ends in the story