Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: geet005

ofcourse rashmi we are the luckiest atleast sid came as a hero and left as a hero

True geet.. πŸ€—
And we are fortunate that Shiv and Sid will always be associated with each other..

BV has totally lost it.
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

True geet.. πŸ€—
And we are fortunate that Shiv and Sid will always be associated with each other..

BV has totally lost it.

they lost it when they killed shiv no use of talking about it now
goofyCat thumbnail

they lost it when they killed shiv no use of talking about it now

lol true πŸ˜†
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi GA Geet and Rashmi! It's kind of off topic but yes Sid fans seems to be the luckiest😳 Seeinh them replacing Shanky with a new actor, I feel bad for fans as well as Shanky, coz just like how the Prats Anandi scenes were erased, they'll do the same with jagya.

And Geet, you said it perfectly, πŸ€— Shiv entered as a hero and left as a hero. I'd like to add one more thing too, Shiv entered as Sid and left as Sid tooπŸ˜† but seems they can't do it with all other characters..,
Edited by --SudhaS-- - 9 years ago
geet005 thumbnail

any way rashmi any news about sid

CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know Sudha is one of the great writer of this AT , i would like to tell her to write to full description of the SRS characteristic , we will never find a man like a SRS in this world , SRS is one n only pure true man , He is the dream hero who every women wanted to get him And Sid always remind us SRS even we are all always find so many quality of SRS in Sid , thats is the one of the main reason our loved never decreased for Sid , Sid is only our SRS ⭐️ Siddharth Shukla is one n only SRS no other person ever take his place SRS has become immortal in our hearts and Sid remind us SRS always
goofyCat thumbnail

any way rashmi any news about sid

No geet πŸ˜” except that he is still enjoying his me time 😈
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Hi GA Geet and Rashmi! It's kind of off topic but yes Sid fans seems to be the luckiest😳 Seeinh them replacing Shanky with a new actor, I feel bad for fans as well as Shanky, coz just like how the Prats Anandi scenes were erased, they'll do the same with jagya.

And Geet, you said it perfectly, πŸ€— Shiv entered as a hero and left as a hero. I'd like to add one more thing too, Shiv entered as Sid and left as Sid tooπŸ˜† but seems they can't do it with all other characters..,

🀣 you said it perfectly πŸ˜†
geet005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

No geet πŸ˜” except that he is still enjoying his me time 😈

good let him
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation for the new AT
P.S-
i just read the topics on Jagya replacement honestly speaking i never feel bad for his fans i really dislike those fans i still remember those days how much they been bashing Sid on the bv forums they never miss one single chance to bashing soo much SS , they are so jealous to Sid popularity , I really do not like them

Anyway now move on from this topics , And yeah i agree sudha , rashmi , we are really very lucky never replacing Sid with other actor , in fact BV very well know No one ever created the magic in the shiv character like Sid , they do n't want to take a risk to replace him ,Thanks God we are all save

Edited by PhoenixRainbow - 9 years ago